Spoilers For 8/10 Cats Does Countdown (S1, E5 - 13 Sep '13)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers For 8/10 Cats Does Countdown (S1, E5 - 13 Sep '13)

Post by James Robinson »

So, we're back to the realm of celebrity tonight, with what promises to be a real interesting battle.

Lee Mack is standing in for Sean Lock tonight, as he takes on Jon Richardson and joining them will be first-timers Bob Mortimer and Adam Hills.

Susie's guest in DC is hardly a first-timer in the world of Countdown, as he is a former finals qualifier, the comedian Alex Horne (who in case you forgot, won 3 games in Series 59, and actually qualified as the #7 seed, but due to his work commitments, couldn't attend. Here's his first game for a rejig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L28b4c9y2II ) His band, the Horne Section will also be in DC accompanying him.

Join me for the recap later, if c4c isn't shut down again. :P
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Re: Spoilers For 8/10 Cats Does Countdown (S1, E5 - 13 Sep '

Post by James Robinson »

Now who didn't get a century in that :?: :P :lol:
Jon O'Neill
Ginger Ninja

Post by Jon O'Neill »

Unlucky Julian and Conor.
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

I wonder if they made the conundrum worth 100 points just to irritate JR and everyone else who has to update the "List of Countdown records" wiki page.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.