Manchester - the fallout (Photos, no spoilers)

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Derek Hazell
Kiloposter

Re: Manchester - the fallout (Photos, no spoilers)

Post by Derek Hazell »

Charlie Reams wrote:
Kirk Bevins wrote:
Sue Sanders wrote:The message stopped with Derek, who assumed you were joking. :evil:
Why!? What part of "we're in the hotel, come and join us - Brian Selway and [....removed spoilers] are here too" was funny?
Derek's sense of what's funny might be somewhat at odds with everyone else's.
Yeah, your mate Kirk should really think himself lucky!
Living life in a gyratory circus kind of way.
Allan Harmer
Enthusiast

Post by Allan Harmer »

Sue Sanders wrote:A small band of hardened pleasure seekers will be in Manchester on Tues 17th November for post and pre-finals filming revelry. Unable to afford the inflated price of the Jury Inn (or the 'Contestants' Hotel Proper' as defined by Dinos O'Neill of Essex),those of us funding our own stay have plumped for the Youth Hostel some 500 yards down the road at an agreeable £25 a night (cheaper if you're a member). Monies saved can be either converted into lager and curry, or simply flushed down the toilet to cut out the middle man.

If it's an idea that appeals to YOU....organise yourself to be there.

Photos on http://www.picasaweb.com/soozalbums Manchester trip.
Great pictures Sue - I hope to be able to join you all in Manchester when my early retirement comes through next year. :D
Derek Hazell
Kiloposter

Post by Derek Hazell »

I have just got my photos developed - still using an old-fashioned film camera atm!

Not sure if a direct Facebook link will work, but I have just uploaded them there, and they feature such forum luminaries as Sue (oh), Lesley, Ryan and Dinos http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=7 ... 050&ref=mf
Living life in a gyratory circus kind of way.