Potential Spoiler

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Douglas Wilson
Enthusiast

Potential Spoiler

Post by Douglas Wilson »

I was just chatting to a friend who was at a Countdown recording a few weeks ago. They told me the show they saw transmits on 28th August, which for some reason rang a bell to me. I've now remembered that is the transmission date of Chris Davies' first show. I rang my friend back and asked what Chris Davies was like, they don't read these forums or play on apterous so didn't obviously see Chris Davies' significance.

He did say however there was a contestant who was good and had very long hair. SOOO does Chris Davies have long hair?
Ben Hunter
Kiloposter

Re: Potential Spoiler

Post by Ben Hunter »

Douglas Wilson wrote:I was just chatting to a friend who was at a Countdown recording a few weeks ago. They told me the show they saw transmits on 28th August, which for some reason rang a bell to me. I've now remembered that is the transmission date of Chris Davies' first show. I rang my friend back and asked what Chris Davies was like, they don't read these forums or play on apterous so didn't obviously see Chris Davies' significance.

He did say however there was a contestant who was good and had very long hair. SOOO does Chris Davies have long hair?
On his facebook he has long hair so yeah.
Richard Priest
Devotee

Post by Richard Priest »

I've met him, yes he does have long hair.
Ian Dent
Devotee

Post by Ian Dent »

Really long hair?
Derek Hazell
Kiloposter

Post by Derek Hazell »

Is his longer or shorter than Michael Wallace's?
Living life in a gyratory circus kind of way.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Darren Carter wrote:After filming recently I heard from one of the producers that ***
Let me keep this simple for you:

DON'T POST STUFF THAT HASN'T BEEN TRANSMITTED YET ON THE FUCKING FORUM.

Capiche?
Darren Carter
What a lot of bling

Post by Darren Carter »

Charlie Reams wrote:
Darren Carter wrote:After filming recently I heard from one of the producers that ***
Let me keep this simple for you:

DON'T POST STUFF THAT HASN'T BEEN TRANSMITTED YET ON THE FUCKING FORUM.

Capiche?
Forgive me for putting it in a thread that is called "Potential Spoiler", a title so obvious that the 'OMGZ Spoilerz' types will realise not to open it.

And the first post in the thread is also a spoiler which hasn't been transmitted, as now we know that Chris Davies was good and has long hair.........I was just backing up the 'good' part of it.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

I'm a twat.
Last edited by Jon Corby on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Darren Carter wrote:Forgive me for putting it in a thread that is called "Potential Spoiler", a title so obvious that the 'OMGZ Spoilerz' types will realise not to open it.

And the first post in the thread is also a spoiler which hasn't been transmitted, as now we know that Chris Davies was good and has long hair.........I was just backing up the 'good' part of it.
I guess I didn't keep it simple enough for you.

Jon Corby wrote:It staggers me that some people can't distinguish between what should and shouldn't be said.
Excellent.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

lol, I've just realised I included Darren's mod-removed quote in my post.

That was ...er .... deliberate. For comic effect. Yeah.