The new Doctor Who...

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Lesley Jeavons
Enthusiast

The new Doctor Who...

Post by Lesley Jeavons »

Is anyone else counting down? All will be revealed in under one hour!!!

So, who's been your favourite doctor, and who would you like to see play the new one?

I used to work with a girl who was a big DW fan and she was going out with this boy Joe who was Sylvester McCoy's son! She'd go round his house for dinner and be sat there thinking "He's Doctor Who! He's Doctor Who!" :lol:

My Mum's cousin goes out with David Tennant's auntie, so my fingers are always crossed for a wedding there.

I didn't really watch the show growing up so don't really have a fave, but as I was a Chris Eccleston fan prior to him taking the role I liked him and David has taken it and turned it into something fabulous.

Last night after it was announced the new Doctor was to be revealed today, it came to me - the new doctor should be played by Carol!!! She's free and she'd be fab! :lol:
Kai Laddiman
Fanatic

Re: The new Doctor Who...

Post by Kai Laddiman »

Lesley Jeavons wrote: My Mum's cousin goes out with David Tennant's auntie, so my fingers are always crossed for a wedding there.
May I enquire about the gender of your cousin?
16/10/2007 - Episode 4460
Dinos Sfyris 76 - 78 Dorian Lidell
Proof that even idiots can get well and truly mainwheeled.
Ben Hunter
Kiloposter

Post by Ben Hunter »

I hope it's Patterson Joseph, he's ace in Peep Show.
Lesley Jeavons
Enthusiast

Post by Lesley Jeavons »

Kai Laddiman wrote:
Lesley Jeavons wrote: My Mum's cousin goes out with David Tennant's auntie, so my fingers are always crossed for a wedding there.
May I enquire about the gender of your cousin?
My MUM's cousin - Robert, he's male. He's quite handsome for an older fella too (ahem, not that you look at your Mum's cousins in that way...).
Lucy Gowers
Rookie

Post by Lucy Gowers »

@ Ben - Didn't think you could surpass the fat baby avatar (wasn't so keen on Janet tho') but you've managed it.

Top man!
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Lucy Gowers wrote:@ Ben - Didn't think you could surpass the fat baby avatar (wasn't so keen on Janet tho') but you've managed it.

Top man!
Bamber Boozler isn't it?
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles