Spoilers for Wednesday 20th October 2010

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Spoilers for Wednesday 20th October 2010

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Since James is somewhere between Jersey and Huddersfield at the moment he can't get to a computer to start the spoiler thread.

Jack Hurst won his 5th game yesterday so could be on 8 wins by Friday 16:10 and possibly number one seed. He has 588 points so far which certainly puts him on course for the 8 game record total. Will this pressure of being close to Countdown history affect his performance for better or for worse?

Alistair McGowan is in DC so we're all set for Wednesday's Countdown. Let the Openbook searching begin...
Rhys Benjamin
Postmaster General

Re: Spoilers for Wednesday 20th October 2010

Post by Rhys Benjamin »

THIS SPOILER THREAD HAS MOVED. PLEASE GO HERE.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
The forum's resident JAILBAKER, who has SPONDERED several times...
Josh Hurst
Enthusiast

Post by Josh Hurst »

Openbook: Alice Hill just experienced the highlight of her day. A guy on Countdown that LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE AUSTIN POWERS.

So, does she mean Jack or someone else?
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Openbook: Some compliments today and one from our very own Tom Rowell.

Tess Ruth Stabb loves how the uber-geek challenger on Countdown is getting completed OWNED by a socially ept and quite a beautiful young man. It's nice when things are different.

Samantha Fendley the guy on countdown is immence :O

Although I have to say I agree with this lass...

Lauren 'Der Lass' Clayton-Spencer hier'acky'?, sorry, it's HIERARCHY. Silly countdown champion.

It sounded like "Hi Iraqi".
Kirk Bevins
God

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Ryan Taylor wrote:
Tess Ruth Stabb loves how the uber-geek challenger on Countdown is getting completed OWNED by a socially ept and quite a beautiful young man. It's nice when things are different.
This. He was also the, OK, most nervous man, OK, I've ever seen, OK, on Countdown. OK?
Jimmy Gough
Devotee

Post by Jimmy Gough »

Kirk Bevins wrote:
Ryan Taylor wrote:
This. He was also the, OK, most nervous man, OK, I've ever seen, OK, on Countdown. OK?
She sounds like a massive bitch imo. The challenger seemed nice enough to me. :x

WP Jack :mrgreen: