Should the DC character, Father Xmas, be dropped?

Official forum of apterous.org, the website which allows you to play against other people over the Internet.

Should Father Christmas be banned?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:43 am

Yes. Get the dirty bearded paediatrician off our streets and send him back to Nigeria where he belongs.
16%
I don't care. But I do care that everybody else knows that I don't care.
11%
No. He hasn't actually been proved guilty of anything yet and in a mature democratic society that should be respected.
16%
I am an angry marginalised lesbian and I feel angry and marginalised that none of the other 3 options allow me to express how angry and marginalised I am. Ticking this box however will provide a very fleeting moment of smug contentment.
58%

Total votes: 19

Matthew Green
Devotee

Should the DC character, Father Xmas, be dropped?

Post by Matthew Green »

It is to my shock and disgust that the devils latest incarnation, Charlie Reams, has sanctioned the appearance of that vile creep Father Christmas as an apterous DC guest.

When I was a child, this predator would regularly break into my house, creep into my bedroom and empty his sack while I slept.
When these allegations came to light, it seems many other children in the neighbourhood were also subjected to this treatment.

And now I can't even play a little bit of speedgoat on my own at 3am without being subjected to sickening taunts like 'Ho Ho Ho' and 'Merry Christmas'.

I have included a poll that, in the spirit of democracy, allows everybody to express their own personal and private opinions on this. But I must add that if you don't explicitly agree with everything I say then you yourself are a sick paedofile.

Disgusted, of Tunbridge Wells
If I suddenly have a squirming baby on my lap it probably means that I should start paying it some attention and stop wasting my time messing around on a Countdown forum
Dinos Sfyris
Series 80 Champion

Re: Should the DC character, Father Xmas, be dropped?

Post by Dinos Sfyris »

Would all the other angry, marginalised lesbians please fuck off! I'm starting to feel less marginalised!
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

You arrogant shit! I used to really enjoy those personal visits from the bearded old man, so don't come round here with your bloody insulting behaviour, you cock.
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
Ben Hunter
Kiloposter

Post by Ben Hunter »

The difference between this and the Fritzl thing is, Father Xmas never kept children locked up in his cellar. Not unless they'd been naughty anyway.
Hannah O
Acolyte

Post by Hannah O »

Is this the same Father Xmas who has a mouth dirtier than the sewers of London? (No offence, London and all your inhabitants?) If so, I don't see the problem!
Martin Gardner
Kiloposter

Post by Martin Gardner »

This is not a very funy joke, but ah well, since when am I an expert on humour lol.
If you cut a gandiseeg in half, do you get two gandiseegs or two halves of a gandiseeg?