In a Darts style, what music would Countdowners want playing when they enter the Countdown arena

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

In a Darts style, what music would Countdowners want playing when they enter the Countdown arena

Post by Marc Meakin »

CoCers, that means you too
GR MSL GNDT MSS NGVWL SRND NNLYC NNCT
Adam S Latchford
Acolyte

Re: In a Darts style, what music would Countdowners want playing when they enter the Countdown arena

Post by Adam S Latchford »

This song was completely stuck in my head during coc so it has to be this.

No, I don't know why either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAwf6zB ... essxjanetx

Jordin Sparks. Tattoo.
Last edited by Adam S Latchford on Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Re: In a Darts style, what music would Countdowners want playing when they enter the Countdown arena

Post by Ian Volante »

meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

Post by Marc Meakin »

Maybe I should have bumped the thread from 2009 ffs.
Im approaching 60, I forget things, deal with it.
I also forget things 😊
Maybe on the basis of that blast from the past maybe I can make a where are they now thread for the likes of Sue Sanders, that is unless there already is one
Thomas Carey
Kiloposter

Post by Thomas Carey »

Some co events used to do walk on music for the finalists. Think I nailed it here

https://youtu.be/O550_EFVRFQ
cheers maus
Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

Post by Marc Meakin »

Rhys Benjamin
Postmaster General

Post by Rhys Benjamin »

Sadly I have already thought about this for years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4
The forum's resident JAILBAKER, who has SPONDERED several times...
Mark James
Kiloposter

Post by Mark James »

Can yis put name of the song in your post not just the link.

Anyway, I'd go with Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse.
Steve Hyde
Acolyte

Post by Steve Hyde »

Mark James wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:47 am Can yis put name of the song in your post not just the link.

Anyway, I'd go with Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse.
Anyone who just posts a link with no name can be assumed to want Never Gonna Give You Up as their walk-on music
Ben Wilson
Legend

Post by Ben Wilson »

Tracey Anne Mills
Devotee
Location: The Series 72 Runner Up, The Crazy Cat Lady that lives with her two cats Freddie and Callie

Post by Tracey Anne Mills »

Eminem Lose Yourself
Tracey 'Old Enough To Be My Mum' Mills aka Crazy Cat Lady and Cat Lover
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started, but all of the "and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin'" sections have the Countdown clock music playing behind them
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.