Richard Whiteley on Top Gear on Dave ATM

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Julie T
Kiloposter

Richard Whiteley on Top Gear on Dave ATM

Post by Julie T »

Hi, just switched over to Dave, and thought RW fans might like to know they're showing his 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car' ATM.
Obviously, even if you spot this post now, it'd be better to catch it on Dave+1 from about 21:25 to make sure you catch it all.
Nice to see him again. :)
"My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me." Benjamin Disraeli
Lesley Jeavons
Enthusiast

Re: Richard Whiteley on Top Gear on Dave ATM

Post by Lesley Jeavons »

Oh bugger, would loved to have seen it. But Dave show things fairly often so hopefully it'll be on again soon.

I was pleased to see a little clip of Richard on Shooting Stars in that SS prog that was on over Christmas. :)
Joseph Bolas
Fanatic

Post by Joseph Bolas »

Lesley Jeavons wrote:Oh bugger, would loved to have seen it. But Dave show things fairly often so hopefully it'll be on again soon.
Normally you find clip like these on YouTube, but there doesn't seem to be one :(

You can actually find an episode of Have I Got News For You on Youtube, that Richard Whiteley was in :)
Lesley Jeavons
Enthusiast

Post by Lesley Jeavons »

Joseph Bolas wrote:Normally you find clip like these on YouTube, but there doesn't seem to be one :(
You can actually find an episode of Have I Got News For You on Youtube, that Richard Whiteley was in :)
Thank you Joseph! :D Will fast track watching that to near the top of my 'to do' list. I don't recall seeing it in the first place. 8-)
Kirk Bevins
God

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Joseph Bolas wrote:
I've just watched the entire episode, was well funny. I like it when they kept taking the mick out of Countdown and Whiters was not impressed.
Joseph Bolas
Fanatic

Post by Joseph Bolas »

Lesley Jeavons wrote:
Joseph Bolas wrote:Normally you find clip like these on YouTube, but there doesn't seem to be one :(
Thank you Joseph! :D Will fast track watching that to near the top of my 'to do' list. I don't recall seeing it in the first place. 8-)
Glad I could help :)
Julie T
Kiloposter

Post by Julie T »

thanks for the HIGNFY link, Joseph. I've watched the first part.
The Top Gear appearance isn't on you tube. Maybe next time I spot it on Dave I should put it on. No idea how, but I expect one of my sons will know. :)
"My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me." Benjamin Disraeli