Julian's Octo Run

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Kirk Bevins
God

Julian's Octo Run

Post by Kirk Bevins »

I was just looking at stats on cdb and working out %age max on several octochamp's 8 game run and noticed data is missing for Julian's run. Is it possible for his games to be uploaded so he can be compared to the likes of Beevers who is on 92.1%. I'll happily do the recaps one weekend if I'm given the handwritten notes.
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General

Re: Julian's Octo Run

Post by Jason Larsen »

Kirk, I think Mike Brown may want to help you!
Mike Brown
Legend

Post by Mike Brown »

I might well do that, Kirk. It'd be good to get some more octochamp stats up to date, especially Mr Fell's. I did wonder whether Julian might want to do them himself when we start filling in the gaps for Series 48, but now that he has gone into early retirement, it seems that may well not be the case. I may mail him and check before proceeding.
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General

Post by Jason Larsen »

I knew it, Mike!

You're great!
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Mike Brown wrote:I might well do that, Kirk. It'd be good to get some more octochamp stats up to date, especially Mr Fell's. I did wonder whether Julian might want to do them himself when we start filling in the gaps for Series 48, but now that he has gone into early retirement, it seems that may well not be the case. I may mail him and check before proceeding.
He told me a while back that he'd be very unlikely to do it himself. You know he doesn't like the hero-worship that he attracts.