PLEASE HELP.

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Robert Baxter
Acolyte

Re: PLEASE HELP.

Post by Robert Baxter »

I was genuinely about to start this topic!
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Robert Baxter wrote:I was genuinely about to start this topic!
Even though you already posted in this one a few days ago?
Robert Baxter
Acolyte

Post by Robert Baxter »

Jon Corby wrote:
Until Andy started it.

Evil Matt Morrison strikes again :roll:
Contestant: Continent please, Rachel.
Rachel: Y.
Contestant: Because I want one!

For more info, see http://wiki.apterous.org/User:The_Doctor , and don't have a go at me a the F1 drivers series.

The 86th postingest forummer.

And I'm a :ugeek:.
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Robert Baxter wrote:
Jon Corby wrote:
Until Andy started it.

Evil Matt Morrison strikes again :roll:
That nasty bastard.
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
George F. Jenkins
Rookie

Post by George F. Jenkins »

Hi! James Doohan, the reason that I am so happy and contented is because every morning when I wake up, I say "hooray, I'm still here" . The Doctor has told me that I suffer from chronic renal failure, and when I asked him if that was bad, he said "yes, you'll soon be dead". I'm hoping that I will be able to have dialysis to prolong my life, and I hope that my age will not prevent me from having that treatment, the same as 11years ago when I was only 71. I needed an operation for prostate cancer, but was told that they won't operate after the age of 69. So I was lucky 20 years ago when I had an emergency operation, and every artery in my heart was replaced with veins from my legs. When I woke up, all my family were round my bed, because they had been told that I was unlikely to survive. I had tubes sticking out of my chest and nose and asked them what they were doing there because I hadn't had the operation yet. My daughter said "yes you have, you've had a sex change and you are a woman now". I shrieked out in a very high voice. "I'm going to be rich, hallo sailor". they all fell about laughing, and went home knowing that I will survive. So you see James, I wake up and savour every day, the sunrise, rain and the people I meet, and even this forum when I annoy Charlie. I feel a bit sad when I read that some of the young people writing in this forum are unhappy. I would like to tell them that they have only one life and should learn to enjoy it.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

George F. Jenkins wrote:Hi! James Doohan, the reason that I am so happy and contented is because every morning when I wake up, I say "hooray, I'm still here" . The Doctor has told me that I suffer from chronic renal failure, and when I asked him if that was bad, he said "yes, you'll soon be dead". I'm hoping that I will be able to have dialysis to prolong my life, and I hope that my age will not prevent me from having that treatment, the same as 11years ago when I was only 71. I needed an operation for prostate cancer, but was told that they won't operate after the age of 69. So I was lucky 20 years ago when I had an emergency operation, and every artery in my heart was replaced with veins from my legs. When I woke up, all my family were round my bed, because they had been told that I was unlikely to survive. I had tubes sticking out of my chest and nose and asked them what they were doing there because I hadn't had the operation yet. My daughter said "yes you have, you've had a sex change and you are a woman now". I shrieked out in a very high voice. "I'm going to be rich, hallo sailor". they all fell about laughing, and went home knowing that I will survive. So you see James, I wake up and savour every day, the sunrise, rain and the people I meet, and even this forum when I annoy Charlie. I feel a bit sad when I read that some of the young people writing in this forum are unhappy. I would like to tell them that they have only one life and should learn to enjoy it.
So do you have any good stories from your youth, ideally about a job in which you interacted with many different people every day? I'm sure that would be fascinating.
Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

Post by Marc Meakin »

Charlie Reams wrote:
George F. Jenkins wrote:Hi! James Doohan, the reason that I am so happy and contented is because every morning when I wake up, I say "hooray, I'm still here" . The Doctor has told me that I suffer from chronic renal failure, and when I asked him if that was bad, he said "yes, you'll soon be dead". I'm hoping that I will be able to have dialysis to prolong my life, and I hope that my age will not prevent me from having that treatment, the same as 11years ago when I was only 71. I needed an operation for prostate cancer, but was told that they won't operate after the age of 69. So I was lucky 20 years ago when I had an emergency operation, and every artery in my heart was replaced with veins from my legs. When I woke up, all my family were round my bed, because they had been told that I was unlikely to survive. I had tubes sticking out of my chest and nose and asked them what they were doing there because I hadn't had the operation yet. My daughter said "yes you have, you've had a sex change and you are a woman now". I shrieked out in a very high voice. "I'm going to be rich, hallo sailor". they all fell about laughing, and went home knowing that I will survive. So you see James, I wake up and savour every day, the sunrise, rain and the people I meet, and even this forum when I annoy Charlie. I feel a bit sad when I read that some of the young people writing in this forum are unhappy. I would like to tell them that they have only one life and should learn to enjoy it.
So do you have any good stories from your youth, ideally about a job in which you interacted with many different people every day? I'm sure that would be fascinating.
Have some respect for your elders, you young whipper snapper.
Our George is a very impotent person.
GR MSL GNDT MSS NGVWL SRND NNLYC NNCT
George F. Jenkins
Rookie

Post by George F. Jenkins »

Marc Meakin wrote:
Charlie Reams wrote:
Have some respect for your elders, you young whipper snapper.
Our George is a very impotent person.
You are right about being impotent Marc, but i remember the days and nights when----sigh.