Ian Hyland Conspiracy

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Peter Kidner

Ian Hyland Conspiracy

Post by Peter Kidner »

It surely must only be a question of time before someone realises "the source" to the News of the World that exposed Susie Dent as a person who receives help with her words via an earpiece in Countdown was the very same Ian Hyland who had only just appeared. Wow how low can you go....sick I will never read anything he write ever again and lets get up a petition, so this ever so clever ass***e never appears again.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Re: Ian Hyland Conspiracy

Post by Charlie Reams »

Do you have any evidence that it was him?
Andy Thomson
Acolyte

Post by Andy Thomson »

This is a very odd first post. I take it you have an axe to grind Peter - why not tell the whole story? Who are you; what is your real agenda?
Derek Hazell
Kiloposter

Post by Derek Hazell »

Andy Thomson wrote:This is a very odd first post? I take it you have an axe to grind Peter - why not tell the whole story? Who are you; what is your real agenda?
It surely must only be a question of time before someone realises he's Piers Morgan.
Living life in a gyratory circus kind of way.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Ian Hyland is also firmly in the frame for the Michael Jackson murder, the g***** s***-r****** a*****t.
Peter Kidner

Post by Peter Kidner »

Sorry I have no evidence, just with the programme pre-recorded back to just before the story was broke, seems quite a co-incidence, he is an employee of News of the World, "source"went to NOFW and his disrespectful jibes at Jeff Stelling, all seemed a little more than just co-incidence.
Not sure Jon, whether he was involved in the Micheal Jackson murder, but worth keeping an eye on it!!!
David Roe
Enthusiast

Post by David Roe »

But it wasn't actually a secret that Susie has an earpiece and that other members of the production team sometimes provide words. It's been known for years, it's just that no newspaper thought it was worth a big "exclusive" to broadcast old news.
Phil Reynolds
Postmaster General

Post by Phil Reynolds »

Peter Kidner wrote:lets get up a petition
OK then, off you go.
Wil Ransome

Post by Wil Ransome »

What's the big deal? I've read in various newspapers at various times that those in DC are linked up to someone or something. And I can't see why they aren't open about it. If they don't want to be exposed for doing this then they deserve to be exposed.
Brian Moore
Devotee

Post by Brian Moore »

Wil Ransome wrote:If they don't want to be exposed for doing this then they deserve to be exposed.
This is old news, and if you read down the post, you'll see that in-ear words will be acknowledged from September.
Chris Corby
Devotee

Post by Chris Corby »

Peter Kidner wrote:......... his disrespectful jibes at Jeff Stelling, all seemed a little more than just co-incidence.
Disrespectful? I recall on his first appearance, Jeff asked him if he ever watched anything for pleasure rather than having to review it and he replied "Soccer Saturday".