Request for recap

Any recaps from older series should be posted here. This forum is unlikely to contain spoilers, but recaps may contain "forward references" if they are written much later, so approach with caution.

Moderator: James Robinson

Martin Gardner
Kiloposter

Request for recap

Post by Martin Gardner »

For the most important game missing from the cdb and the wiki, I'd like to nominate episode 3171 Chris Wills versus Terry Rattle, which finished 120 - 107 on 21/01/2002.
If you cut a gandiseeg in half, do you get two gandiseegs or two halves of a gandiseeg?
Howard Somerset
Kiloposter

Re: Request for recap

Post by Howard Somerset »

I could do only a partial recap from notes of that programme, but I'm sure that somebody like Mike Brown will have much more comprehensive details of the game. What I can say, though, is that Terry Rattle got two niners, to Chris's one.
Mike Brown
Legend

Post by Mike Brown »

Howard Somerset wrote:I could do only a partial recap from notes of that programme, but I'm sure that somebody like Mike Brown will have much more comprehensive details of the game. What I can say, though, is that Terry Rattle got two niners, to Chris's one.

I do indeed have full details for the game. I'm not sure, though, whether to reveal them now or to keep you on tenterhooks until we reach that game in the ongoing historical recap project :twisted:
Kirk Bevins
God

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Mike Brown wrote:
Howard Somerset wrote:I could do only a partial recap from notes of that programme, but I'm sure that somebody like Mike Brown will have much more comprehensive details of the game. What I can say, though, is that Terry Rattle got two niners, to Chris's one.

I do indeed have full details for the game. I'm not sure, though, whether to reveal them now or to keep you on tenterhooks until we reach that game in the ongoing historical recap project :twisted:
Reveal, reveal! The more practice the better!
Mike Brown
Legend

Post by Mike Brown »

Kirk Bevins wrote:Reveal, reveal! The more practice the better!
How can I deny the Bevatron? I'll see what I can do later today...
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Martin Gardner wrote:For the most important game missing from the cdb and the wiki, I'd like to nominate episode 3171 Chris Wills versus Terry Rattle, which finished 120 - 107 on 21/01/2002.
I'd like to see Harvey Freeman's games in series 10. If Mike sends the raw data I might even have a go at the recaps myself.