Spoilers for Friday 19 May

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Rhys Benjamin
Postmaster General

Spoilers for Friday 19 May

Post by Rhys Benjamin »

Whoever wrote Nick's line (or whether Nick cane up himself with it) of "according to that well-known spy, Richard Whiteley..." - GENIUS.
The forum's resident JAILBAKER, who has SPONDERED several times...
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Re: Spoilers for Friday 19 May

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Gotta admit, I don't really get it...
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Graeme Cole
Series 65 Champion

Post by Graeme Cole »

Johnny Canuck wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 12:52 am Gotta admit, I don't really get it...
A few months ago, actor Ricky Tomlinson claimed that Richard Whiteley was an MI5 spy. Details here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-39141060
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Ah. Thanks kindly for this juicy tidbit of information.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.