Spoilers for Thursday May 23rd 2013 (Series 68 Prelim 46)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Jordan F
Kiloposter

Spoilers for Thursday May 23rd 2013 (Series 68 Prelim 46)

Post by Jordan F »

Joe McGonigle is up to 5 wins, and has secured himself a spot in the series finals. At this point the main thing he can do to try to improve his standing is become an octochamp, so can he get closer with win number 6?

Join a different James R., James Roper for the recap later.
Andy Platt
Kiloposter

Re: Spoilers for Thursday May 23rd 2013 (Series 68 Prelim 46

Post by Andy Platt »

Jack Worsley wrote:Slightly off topic but the last couple of times James has been away, the wiki hasn't been updated very well and we're often behind when he gets back. I don't have a wiki account but if someone who has one is prepared to update it while James is away, I'd be happy to generate the wiki text from the recap writer and send it to them to make it easier.
JR when you are using the recap writer to generate the text recap (or JW) could you also generate the wiki recap and send it to me in a PM or aptomail (I'm sure you know what information is needed, but it's easy to forget things like the exact teaser clues and conundrum speed etc) and I'll whack it into the wiki during a quiet bit or a break at work.
Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Post by Tony Atkins »

I missed spongier on the show and again only got pongier today.

Alt 2nd nos (4+8)x9.
CO-MSO every August
CO:Rea 20th April 2024
Peter Mabey
Kiloposter

Post by Peter Mabey »

POUNDALS to beat UPLOADS
Jack Worsley
Series 66 Champion

Post by Jack Worsley »

Andy Platt wrote:
Jack Worsley wrote:Slightly off topic but the last couple of times James has been away, the wiki hasn't been updated very well and we're often behind when he gets back. I don't have a wiki account but if someone who has one is prepared to update it while James is away, I'd be happy to generate the wiki text from the recap writer and send it to them to make it easier.
JR when you are using the recap writer to generate the text recap (or JW) could you also generate the wiki recap and send it to me in a PM or aptomail (I'm sure you know what information is needed, but it's easy to forget things like the exact teaser clues and conundrum speed etc) and I'll whack it into the wiki during a quiet bit or a break at work.
Maybe it'll be easier if whoever writes the recap does it. James Roper, if you're reading this, can you do it please? It's just like generating a text recap and pretty self-explanatory. Otherwise I'll do it.

POUNDALS in round 7.
Jack Worsley
Series 66 Champion

Post by Jack Worsley »

Andy Platt wrote:
Maybe it'll be easier if whoever writes the recap does it. James Roper, if you're reading this, can you do it please? It's just like generating a text recap and pretty self-explanatory. Otherwise I'll do it.

POUNDALS in round 7.
EDIT: Damn, beaten to it. :x Apologies for the double post.
Last edited by Jack Worsley on Thu May 23, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jordan F
Kiloposter

Post by Jordan F »

Alt. 3rd numbers: (100+4) x (75/25) + 50
Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Post by Tony Atkins »

Alt 3rd numbers (100+(75/25))x4-50
CO-MSO every August
Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Post by Tony Atkins »

Another round from one of my shows: overlain - though I only got ravelin that time thinking overlain was risky.
CO-MSO every August
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Interesting use of the conundrum part of this episode by Jaffa Cakes :P : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater