Spoilers For Wednesday June 8th 2011

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers For Wednesday June 8th 2011

Post by James Robinson »

Well, after that debut yesterday, I think everyone has joined the "Cole" Board now. :lol:

Graeme's performance yesterday was definitely one of the best ever by a debutante, but can he keep it up for another 7 shows :?:

Join me later for the Robinson Recap to see how he gets on.... ;) :) :D
Joseph Krol
Kiloposter

Re: Spoilers For Wednesday June 8th 2011

Post by Joseph Krol »

Graeme might want to work on his conundrums. Twice he's been beaten by other people in R15...
Josh Hurst
Enthusiast

Post by Josh Hurst »

Joseph Krol wrote:Graeme might want to work on his conundrums. Twice he's been beaten by other people in R15...
I guess you could say this, but he's faced two tricky conundrums which were well solved by his opponents. Credit to them for doing so if anything. That doesn't necessarily mean he needs to work on them IMO. Very well played again today Graeme.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Another top draw performance, Graeme. Hopefully 6 more to come. ;) :) :D

METOPE & POTMEN in round 4, TREBLE in round 9 and STODGIER in round 13.
Marcus Hares
Acolyte

Post by Marcus Hares »

Josh Hurst wrote:
Joseph Krol wrote:Graeme might want to work on his conundrums. Twice he's been beaten by other people in R15...
I guess you could say this, but he's faced two tricky conundrums which were well solved by his opponents. Credit to them for doing so if anything. That doesn't necessarily mean he needs to work on them IMO. Very well played again today Graeme.
I would agree with Josh - these weren't particularly straightforward conundrums - GALLANTRY rated 5/10 and MATRIMONY rated 8/10 difficulty on apterous so I think it's credit to Graeme's opponents for spotting them as fast as they did. Another good performance Graeme - keep up the good work!