Pets

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Joseph Krol
Kiloposter

Pets

Post by Joseph Krol »

I wonder how many pets all the users of C4Countdown have.

(please reply saying how many pets you have)

As you can tell from Sophie's signature, we have 9 pets, one of which is biting my slipper at the moment.

joseph
Dinos Sfyris
Series 80 Champion

Re: Pets

Post by Dinos Sfyris »

Me and Emma have got some dudey sea monkeys. They've grown so big you can see their actual balls. (I think sea monkeys have balls anyway)
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Re: Pets

Post by Ryan Taylor »

We made the mistake of feeding a stray cat once, meaning it kept coming back. We eventually took it in for a few months before my mum got sick of the birds and rabbits it kept bringing in the house so she decided to dump it about 500 yards away. The next morning it was on our doorstep pawing at the door. Me and my brother did not actually know that she had tried to get rid of the cat at this moment in time so we didn't think this was unusual. A couple of days later mum attempted Operation Pussy for the second time whilst we were at school. We came back to find no Cheeky (the name of the cat) and then mum told us she'd actually gone a little further than Thirtleby Lane and gone to Old Ellerby, at least 4 miles away. We haven't seen Cheeky since. To make it worse the cat was ginger too. True story...and that's why my mum's a bitch. I'll have a hunt around for a picture of Cheeky.

I've also had fish before, guppy and catfish but I found flushing them down the toilet was more fun than actually maintaining their health coupled with the fact that the fish flakes made my hands smell when feeding.

I have no pets and I'm pretty sure I don't deserve to have any.