Would anybody like any help?

Round-by-round summaries of every game in recent series; for every series in the last 5 years, try cdb, the Countdown database. Obviously this forum contains spoilers!

Moderator: James Robinson

Anthony Endsor
Enthusiast

Would anybody like any help?

Post by Anthony Endsor »

Following the recap outage a few weeks ago, I can't help but notice we seem to be struggling a bit to get back on track.
I have just completed a recap from 3 weeks ago, but I notice there are others from further back still not done as well.
I myself only have 1 more to catch up on, and having had 2 weeks off from my regular day, it'll be next Friday before I am scheduled to do another one. To this end, I thought it would be good to offer to help a bit with other days until we get back up to date and we have a full 5 day team firing on all cylinders again.
I will only be able to do recaps less than a month old that still appear on 4od, but I can hold on to any future episodes if it would help, as this would obviously be quicker to work from than 4od.
If anybody would like me to assist, please let me know. :)
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Re: Would anybody like any help?

Post by James Robinson »

I've got the Wednesday and Thursday recaps, but luckily I only have 2 of each of those to do, as there weren't any, but I do have the April 5th one that Tim has missed, and I assume Sean is catching up as quick as possible. But, I certainly hope to be up to speed tomorrow. :D
Sean Fletcher
Acolyte

Post by Sean Fletcher »

I've got all the info for the shows from 18th and 25th April - gonna attempt to get them done tomorrow and then I'm only missing 2nd and 9th of this month. Slowly getting there. :D
Tim Down
Acolyte

Post by Tim Down »

James Robinson wrote:I've got the Wednesday and Thursday recaps, but luckily I only have 2 of each of those to do, as there weren't any, but I do have the April 5th one that Tim has missed, and I assume Sean is catching up as quick as possible. But, I certainly hope to be up to speed tomorrow. :D
I did a skeleton one for April 5th from the Countdown Wiki last week but the show itself had already gone from Channel 4's on demand thing, so if you still have it, go ahead. I thought they stayed on for longer, sorry. Otherwise, I can add some commentary to what I already have.

I'm planning to do at least April 19th today and possibly the 26th as well so I'm slowly catching up.
Adam Gillard
Kiloposter
Location: About 45 minutes south-east of Thibodaux, Louisiana

Post by Adam Gillard »

Anthony Endsor wrote:If anybody would like me to assist, please let me know. :)
Got a few odd jobs around the house if you like?
Mike Brown: "Round 12: T N R S A E I G U

C1: SIGNATURE (18) ["9; not written down"]
C2: SEATING (7)
Score: 108–16 (max 113)

Another niner for Adam and yet another century. Well done, that man."
James Laverty
Enthusiast

Post by James Laverty »

Can do one or two if needed
Definitely not Jamie McNeill or Schrodinger's Cat....
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle.
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Ian Volante wrote:I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle.
*launches fleet of starships, primed for battle*
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Tracey Anne Mills
Devotee
Location: The Series 72 Runner Up, The Crazy Cat Lady that lives my with two cats Freddie and Callie

Post by Tracey Anne Mills »

I will try my best to fill in as many as I can, due to personal reasons I just haven't found the time to do many of them.
Tracey 'Old Enough To Be My Mum' Mills aka Crazy Cat Lady and Cat Lover
Mark Mills
Rookie

Post by Mark Mills »

Tracey Anne Mills wrote:I will try my best to fill in as many as I can, due to personal reasons I just haven't found the time to do many of them.
I have noticed that the kettle has slowed down too...lol
Married to Tracey Mills but please don't be put off. :D
Tracey Anne Mills
Devotee
Location: The Series 72 Runner Up, The Crazy Cat Lady that lives my with two cats Freddie and Callie

Post by Tracey Anne Mills »

Mark Mills wrote:
Tracey Anne Mills wrote:I will try my best to fill in as many as I can, due to personal reasons I just haven't found the time to do many of them.
I have noticed that the kettle has slowed down too...lol
Yeah yeah yada yada (!) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Tracey 'Old Enough To Be My Mum' Mills aka Crazy Cat Lady and Cat Lover