My recent project...

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Andrew Lowe

My recent project...

Post by Andrew Lowe »

I decided the 'off-topic' board was the best place for this...

I have been working on a new project with a group of friends for a few months now, after they said I just moaned a lot and I claimed that I didn't. We decided to film one of our conversations, a la Loose Women, and see what happened with it.

We uploaded the results to YouTube, and hence you can go and get a better idea of the character that is me.

One word of advice - if you're easily offended, don't watch it. I can guarantee you will be offended in about five minutes if you do continue to watch it. Don't come crying to me if that happens, because I'll say "I told you so" and will laugh. :D

Anyway, do let me know what you think:

search YouTube for user 'TheLoweShow' and we should pop up.

Enjoy! :P
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Re: My recent project...

Post by Charlie Reams »

I'm currently watching Episode 1. Quite enjoying it, although the girls keep corpsing which is annoying.

Edit: Also LMAO at the person doing the hovering in the middle of the recording. Puts my mum's sausage faux pas into perspective.
Andrew Lowe

Post by Andrew Lowe »

It's good you started at the beginning, and just didn't go for the last uploaded video. Needless to say, we were all a bit nervous about plonking a camera on a coffee table, so arguably that's one of the worst.

Nice of you to hotlink it, too! (I wasn't sure on the forum's policy - some don't like them, for whatever reason. I've no idea, but thought I'd play safe with this one.)
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

I'm fine with people promoting any interesting stuff on here, especially in Off-topic.