I tender my resignation

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Matthew Green
Devotee

I tender my resignation

Post by Matthew Green »

I was just about to reply to the Suarez thread (yes you are all racists) and was struggling to type because I was trying to balance my baby daughter on my lap. In this moment I had the shocking realisation that I had become my signature line. I had become Sudbury.

So I have decided to leave this wonderfully aggressive forum. I simply cannot reconcile being a father and being a prolific user of an unofficial internet forum dedicated to a daytime TV show. Not that there is anything wrong with using this forum and being a father (although its fucking pathetic and you all know it) but I want my daughter to be at least a tiny bit proud of me.

Of course I will be checking back later Phil Reynolds-style to see if any of you have begged me to stay (although I assure you I have plenty of self-esteem, honestly).

Its been emotional. If Julie T returns, call her a fat spastic from me. Over and out.
If I suddenly have a squirming baby on my lap it probably means that I should start paying it some attention and stop wasting my time messing around on a Countdown forum
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Re: I tender my resignation

Post by Charlie Reams »

You'll be missed. I'll be forced to keep up with your life exclusively through your sickeningly saccharin Facebook statuses. So long!
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Ah! I just got the flag reference!
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

He's just signed up over on Derek's forum. I knew it.
Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

Post by Marc Meakin »

Still not to worry we've still got Dmitry.
GR MSL GNDT MSS NGVWL SRND NNLYC NNCT