A message to everyone

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Jason Larsen
Postmaster General

A message to everyone

Post by Jason Larsen »

Hello

I wanted to let you all know something.

Lately, I have been using this forum as a coping tool. I don't know how to say how I feel, but this is why:

A couple of days ago, I received an-email from a very good friend of mine. She had gotten married recently, and she had written me to tell me that she has a new e-mail address with her married name in it. She had sent me an automated message letting every one of her contacts know this, including me. First, I replied to this message not reading that the e-mail told me not to. Yesterday, I composed a new message to her, but I have yet to hear from her.

She had helped me out a great deal with academics in my 11th grade year, and she had also accepted the invitation to be my date at my prom, which is a dance ceremony that takes place at the half-way point of the school year.

To all of you, she would have the most adorable accent you have ever heard. She is very nice, caring, generous and friendly.

As for how she would do on Countdown, she would need a little practice, as would all of us who begin to play Countdown. She would be a great contestant though, because she wants to be a teacher and she knows a lot about English and math. I don't even think she's ever heard of Countdown, as she is American-born just like me.

I hope I get a reply from her to my e-mail. Until then, I will be here a lot more often.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Re: A message to everyone

Post by Jon Corby »

How big are her tits?
David O'Donnell
Series 58 Champion

Post by David O'Donnell »

Corby wrote:How big are her tits?

****HERE IS THE LINE*** ***FOR NEAREST JON CORBY TRAVEL 1,000,000 MILES***
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

This thread contains both the best and worst posts of 2008.
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General

Post by Jason Larsen »

Everyone:

I intended for this to be a serious post. I was only trying to mention that I needed your support during this time. She would not be happy if she read what some of you hadf to say.

This topic is now officially locked.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Small then :(