Podcasts

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

Podcasts

Post by Marc Meakin »

I have been watching Richard Herring's podcasts over the last couple of months and they are very funny.
The latest one I've been watching is the one with Brian Blessed. Its very funny indeed. ( Pretty much anything with Brian Blessed in is gold ).

So I was wondering which podcasts you've been watching and listening to.
GR MSL GNDT MSS NGVWL SRND NNLYC NNCT
Mark James
Kiloposter

Re: Podcasts

Post by Mark James »

I used to like Worst Episode Ever where these guys discussed the really bad Simpsons episodes, which unfortunately is now more than the good ones. It got too depressing though and I stopped and I think they may have stopped too but you can still check out the old episodes online.

Also, because I'm a lefty, sjw cuck I like The Majority Report with Sam Seder (which is where I found out about the many cover versions of La Poupee) and a sort of companion show TMBS (the Michael Brooks show) which are both decent political style shows with some good humour too. They're both on YouTube.

I used to like Joe Rogan but because I'm a lefty, sjw cuck I've gone off him as well. How many times can you interview Sam "out of context" Harris and Jordan Peterson whining about college campuses?

Herring's is good all right and I'd also add Marc Maron's WTF and Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast.

The League of Nerds on YouTube was good as well, a decent sciencey, conspiracy theory debunking thing but they've finished up too.
Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

Re: Podcasts

Post by Marc Meakin »

Had to look up sjw, and cuck for that matter. 😁
GR MSL GNDT MSS NGVWL SRND NNLYC NNCT