(Other men) weeing in your toilet

Discuss anything interesting but not remotely Countdown-related here.

Moderator: Jon O'Neill

Matt Morrison
Post-apocalypse

(Other men) weeing in your toilet

Post by Matt Morrison »

We've heard both sides.
The sittees say the upright brethren are messy, impolite and deluded.
The standees say their sitting counterparts are lazy, inefficient, and deluded.

But perhaps we can add a further layer of analysis by asking each group what they would prefer happen if their toilets happened to be visited by other men.

Sitters - would you be heartwarmed to see other men also sitting on your toilet? Or in fact are you freaked out by their bums being rubbed on your hallowed seat and would in fact choose the lesser of two evils in a pissy environ?
Standers - would you be disheartened to have woofty men coming for a sit down wee at yours? Do you honestly believe so strongly in masculine accuracy that you have every faith in another man's ability or do you only trust in yourself and would prefer everyone else to sit down?

Do these rules apply to every man other than yourself, or is it one rule for people whose willies you can comfortably think about and one rule for everyone else?
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Re: (Other men) weeing in your toilet

Post by Gavin Chipper »

I think I'd rather they stood up. Better that than have a proven weirdo in your house.
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Gavin Chipper wrote:I think I'd rather they stood up. Better that than have a proven weirdo in your house.
Can't argue with that.
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
Phil Reynolds
Postmaster General

Post by Phil Reynolds »

Matt Morrison wrote:is it one rule for people whose willies you can comfortably think about
Gavin Chipper wrote:I think I'd rather they stood up.
Amen to that.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

^ lol

This topic is annoying me now. Fact: generally, men can't piss in a toilet without making a bit of a mess, even if it's just on the seat. They really can't. Or, at least, they don't, generally. And yet you lot still try and claim you'd rather have other men's piss all over your seats/rooms, than have them sit down? Why? What if they needed to shit? Would you rather they didn't sit down for this either? Fucking idiots, the lot of you. I'm seething about this.
Jon O'Neill
Ginger Ninja

Post by Jon O'Neill »

Jon Corby wrote:^ lol

This topic is annoying me now. Fact: generally, men can't piss in a toilet without making a bit of a mess, even if it's just on the seat. They really can't. Or, at least, they don't, generally. And yet you lot still try and claim you'd rather have other men's piss all over your seats/rooms, than have them sit down? Why? What if they needed to shit? Would you rather they didn't sit down for this either? Fucking idiots, the lot of you. I'm seething about this.
How do you know the piss all over every toilet seat ever (that you somehow always see) is not from people who sit down to piss getting up too soon and dribbling everywhere? You're much more likely to get residual drips if the tubes are horizontal than if they're vertical. Also there's pissing under the seat which was mentioned in the other thread. You're clutching at straws. Leaky, pissy straws.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Somehow always see? FFS! You work in an office, right? Are you telling me that your mens toilets are spotless? If you go in there right now, are you telling me that the seats and floor are completely free of piss? The floor around the urinals? Fuck off.

And what the fuck is that chat about horizontal tubes? What the fuck are you imagining here? You sit on the loo. Unless you're Gevin with his priapism, gravity will point your cock downwards. Horizontal? The fuck?
Matt Morrison
Post-apocalypse

Post by Matt Morrison »

We're not all blessed, Jon.
But yes I definitely agree. The two office buildings I have worked in have both been pretty rank. This current one less so as the toilets are only used by my colleagues, but the last place we shared a floor with a corporate recruitment company who were fucking animals in suits.
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

I think if I was going to fuck an animal, I'd probably dress it in something more sensual than a suit.
Matt Morrison
Post-apocalypse

Post by Matt Morrison »

And get it to sit down too I guess.
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Matt Morrison wrote:We're not all blessed, Jon.
But yes I definitely agree. The two office buildings I have worked in have both been pretty rank. This current one less so as the toilets are only used by my colleagues, but the last place we shared a floor with a corporate recruitment company who were fucking animals in suits.
Oh the image...pigs with bow ties of course, yes?
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
Mark Deeks
Fanatic

Post by Mark Deeks »

Hey, if you guys want me to piss all over your bathrooms, I'll do it for you. I'm a giving kind of guy.
Eoin Monaghan wrote:
He may not be liked on here, but you have to give some credit to Mark
David Barnard
Enthusiast

Post by David Barnard »

Depends if someone barges in and pisses in the toilet I'm in the middle of using, in that case, yes, I'd be pretty narked
Matt Morrison
Post-apocalypse

Post by Matt Morrison »

David Barnard wrote:Depends if someone barges in and pisses in the toilet I'm in the middle of using, in that case, yes, I'd be pretty narked
do you always urinate naked?
Phil Reynolds
Postmaster General

Post by Phil Reynolds »

Matt Morrison wrote:
David Barnard wrote:Depends if someone barges in and pisses in the toilet I'm in the middle of using, in that case, yes, I'd be pretty narked
And surely whether or not one is pretty in that state is for others to judge.
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Phil Reynolds wrote:
Matt Morrison wrote:
And surely whether or not one is pretty in that state is for others to judge.
Beauty is not in the hog's eye of the beholder.