Spoilers For Monday October 8th 2012

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers For Monday October 8th 2012

Post by James Robinson »

So, we're into another week of the show, and with only 11 weeks of the series to go, we now start to the head to the nitty-gritty of the series, and with a possible 4th octochamp of the series being crowned, places in the finals will be being filled quickly.

The person in question is TIa Corkish, who I'm pretty sure will be the first Canadian to be an octochamp, if she wins all 5 games this week.

Making his debut in DC this week, is the investigative journalist, and host of the recent ITV1 show, The Exit List, Matt Allwright.

Join Graeme for the recap later. ;) :) :D
Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Re: Spoilers For Monday October 8th 2012

Post by Tony Atkins »

Nice to see another apeterite playing in the form of Ryan Sword, but ratings predicted the outcome.

Was NITROUS a beater in R8?
CO-MSO every August
CO:Rea 20th April 2024
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Tony Atkins wrote:Nice to see another apeterite playing in the form of Ryan Sword, but ratings predicted the outcome.

Was NITROUS a beater in R8?
Yes, I got TURIONS in that one.

1st Numbers Alt.: (75 x (4 + 1) x 2) - 25 + 6 = 731
Grant Waters
Acolyte

Post by Grant Waters »

I had a serious case of Deja Vu in round 2 when the selection was FLXAOUPME and I got AMPOULE, Tia got AMPLE and Ryan got AMPLE, and Susie got AMPOULE.

Quick check of Friday's match finds round Round 9 where the selection was MXPOEAFLU and I remember getting AMPOULE, Tia got AMPLE, Nayomie got AMPLE and Susie got AMPOULE!!

Very strange to have the same selection and same words all round on two consecutive shows - and surprising that Tia didn't remember AMPOULE from earlier.
David Williams
Kiloposter

Post by David Williams »

She also got AGAPE in Round 4, having got the same word from almost identical letters in Friday.
Andy Platt
Kiloposter

Post by Andy Platt »

Grant Waters wrote:I had a serious case of Deja Vu in round 2 when the selection was FLXAOUPME and I got AMPOULE, Tia got AMPLE and Ryan got AMPLE, and Susie got AMPOULE.

Quick check of Friday's match finds round Round 9 where the selection was MXPOEAFLU and I remember getting AMPOULE, Tia got AMPLE, Nayomie got AMPLE and Susie got AMPOULE!!

Very strange to have the same selection and same words all round on two consecutive shows - and surprising that Tia didn't remember AMPOULE from earlier.
When I was playing through the game just now I had to make sure about 3 times that it wasn't one that I'd already played through because of that! crazy stuff