Spoilers For Monday November 21st 2011

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers For Monday November 21st 2011

Post by James Robinson »

So, we've reached the final 4........ weeks that is, before Jeff's departure, so just 20 more shows before we all start mourning. :( :cry:

But fear not, for there might be a shining light of joy upon us, for we might have what could turn out to be the last chance of an octochamp being crowned before the series is up, although having another one is still not out of the question yet.

But for Paul Keane, octochampdom beckons, as a win today will not only give him octochamp status, but will seal his place in the finals, which start in 17 days time. 8-)

As Tony Atkins said:
So a win with more than 68 points on Monday will put him No 3 seed; a loss with more than 15 will move him up from 7 to 6.
Enough said, surely. :geek:

Back in DC for his 7th stint is my personal favourite, "The Joke Machine Gun" Tim Vine. ;) :) :D :mrgreen: 8-) Although how he can top this www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qcUXN7--Ew , from his last appearance will be interesting. 8-)

Join Rhys for the recap later. ;) :) :D :mrgreen: 8-)

As for me, I'm still revelling in my glory at CoChest on Saturday, so I'm gonna enjoy my winner's champagne a bit more. ;)
Jack Worsley
Series 66 Champion

Re: Spoilers For Monday November 21st 2011

Post by Jack Worsley »

Congrats Paul on a very solid run of performances, fully deserved octochampdom imo.

Got the nine which I haven't got enough of lately but I was extremely annoyed to have missed the final numbers game.
Joseph Krol
Kiloposter

Post by Joseph Krol »

I think ANTIPOLE was there at some point. Not even sure if it is a word tbh.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Joseph Krol wrote:I think ANTIPOLE was there at some point. Not even sure if it is a word tbh.
Afraid not, no anagram of it either. There was PILOTAGE and PINOTAGE in that one though. MANTLED in round 6.
Phil Reynolds
Postmaster General

Post by Phil Reynolds »

James Robinson wrote:Back in DC for his 7th stint is my personal favourite, "The Joke Machine Gun" Tim Vine. ;) :) :D :mrgreen: 8-) Although how he can top this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qcUXN7--Ew , from his last appearance will be interesting.
Oh wow. Tim plays a Casio MT-40. Nostalgia attack. All three of my small Casio keyboards (the MT-40, the VL-1 and the SK-1) went to some lucky bloke at a car boot sale for the paltry sum of £7 when we moved house about seven years ago. I still miss them all. :cry: