Spoilers For Tuesday March 29th 2011

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers For Tuesday March 29th 2011

Post by James Robinson »

Well, after yesterday's forgettable game, we have a new champion, Len, who likes to interrupt our Rachel, which would surely annoy anybody, so I'm backing his challenger today, whoever he or she is....

Join Rhys for his first "proper" recap later.
Martin Gardner
Kiloposter

Re: Spoilers For Tuesday March 29th 2011

Post by Martin Gardner »

FROGSUITS for nine (think that's ok). Spotted FROGS first. MONITORS as an equaller. Not looking like a very good game so far.

Oh, on Friday was Rachel attempting to disappear into the set by wearing a light-blue dress?
If you cut a gandiseeg in half, do you get two gandiseegs or two halves of a gandiseeg?
Josh Hurst
Enthusiast

Post by Josh Hurst »

Martin Gardner wrote:FROGSUITS for nine (think that's ok). Spotted FROGS first. MONITORS as an equaller.
Ha, I saw frogsuits too and had no idea whether it was valid or not. Can't tell if your offering here was meant to be taken seriously or as a joke, but assuming it's serious (which it probably isn't), I checked it and it's not in. Awesome word though.
Martin Gardner
Kiloposter

Post by Martin Gardner »

Josh Hurst wrote:
Martin Gardner wrote:FROGSUITS for nine (think that's ok). Spotted FROGS first. MONITORS as an equaller.
Ha, I saw frogsuits too and had no idea whether it was valid or not. Can't tell if your offering here was meant to be taken seriously or as a joke, but assuming it's serious (which it probably isn't), I checked it and it's not in. Awesome word though.
No it was serious, frogsuit as slang for wetsuit. I thought it was valid.
If you cut a gandiseeg in half, do you get two gandiseegs or two halves of a gandiseeg?
Brian Moore
Devotee

Post by Brian Moore »

PAUNCHES in R13.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Martin Gardner wrote:
Josh Hurst wrote:
No it was serious, frogsuit as slang for wetsuit. I thought it was valid.
Fraid not, SUITORS was the best in that round.
Brian Moore wrote:PAUNCHES in R13.
No C, Brian. :oops:
Brian Moore
Devotee

Post by Brian Moore »

James Robinson wrote:
Brian Moore wrote:PAUNCHES in R13.
No C, Brian. :oops:
Oooops. Thanks for the correction, James. Yet again I prove to myself why I'd not shine on the show. And I make these mistakes without all the pressure of being on the show.