Spoilers for Monday 1st March 2021 (Series 83, Prelim 41)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Toby McDonald
Kiloposter

Spoilers for Monday 1st March 2021 (Series 83, Prelim 41)

Post by Toby McDonald »

PIRATEDOM in R7

R14 Alt.: ((5-(8-7))*6*25)-7 = 593
L'oisleatch McGraw
Devotee

Re: Spoilers for Monday 1st March 2021 (Series 83, Prelim 41)

Post by L'oisleatch McGraw »

Did ye notice Rachel in this episode?
She was on flying form.

From her "Price is right gags" at the start... to saying she'd like to continue with pies for 45mins. Then after Rd6 nums, going down a fake elevator after her solve. lol

Something in the water.
She may have a future in comedy yet. She certainly has enough friends and contacts in that scene if she wanted to try her hand at it.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: S:778-ochamp
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

L'oisleatch McGraw wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:24 am Did ye notice Rachel in this episode?
She was on flying form.

From her "Price is right gags" at the start... to saying she'd like to continue with pies for 45mins. Then after Rd6 nums, going down a fake elevator after her solve. lol

Something in the water.
She may have a future in comedy yet. She certainly has enough friends and contacts in that scene if she wanted to try her hand at it.
Yeah, no.

She also declared her support for Coral in tomorrow's (today's now) show. Really nice for the challenger.
L'oisleatch McGraw
Devotee

Yeah, no. As in she's not funny, or she wasn't on flying form?
Methinks someone's just jealous cuz she's prettier than him... ;)

The remark at the end about RACHEL OATH, was warm and kind, but was also a throwaway jokey remark. Shows she's human. I am sure that whoever played in today's match was made feel welcome, and if they won were met with enthusiasm by the cast and crew. They've been doing this long enough to know how to conduct themselves.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

L'oisleatch McGraw wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:52 pm Yeah, no. As in she's not funny, or she wasn't on flying form?
Either really.
Methinks someone's just jealous cuz she's prettier than him... ;)
Yep.
The remark at the end about RACHEL OATH, was warm and kind, but was also a throwaway jokey remark. Shows she's human. I am sure that whoever played in today's match was made feel welcome, and if they won were met with enthusiasm by the cast and crew. They've been doing this long enough to know how to conduct themselves.
I only mentioned it because she has a habit of being biased towards female players in games. Sometimes she's quite vocally disappointed if they lose.
L'oisleatch McGraw
Devotee

Gavin Chipper wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:30 pm I only mentioned it because she has a habit of being biased towards female players in games. Sometimes she's quite vocally disappointed if they lose.
Meh.
I suppose that can be a little bit grating in general. Agreed.
But I didn't see anything bad in how she went about the whole "RACHEL OATH" thing on Monday.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

3rd Numbers Alt.: ((100 - 10) x 9) + 2 + 1 = 813