Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Post Reply
Ray Wilding
Enthusiast
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by Ray Wilding » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:18 pm

DOGEATES in R2.

samir pilica
Acolyte
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by samir pilica » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:25 pm

Viremia

Ray Wilding
Enthusiast
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by Ray Wilding » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:48 pm

HELICONS in R12.

Ray Wilding
Enthusiast
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by Ray Wilding » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:53 pm

Stellar comeback by Julie.

Peter Mabey
Kiloposter
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:15 pm
Location: Harlow

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by Peter Mabey » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:55 pm

Alt last numbers : (100-2)x(25-10-8)

Owen Carroll
Enthusiast
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 1:10 am

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by Owen Carroll » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:20 pm

Jukie or tomorrow's player are the only people who can still become an octochamp before the finals.

Tom S
Devotee
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by Tom S » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Owen Carroll wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:20 pm
Jukie or tomorrow's player are the only people who can still become an octochamp before the finals.
Do not think it is on tomorrow again, is it?

Owen Carroll
Enthusiast
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 1:10 am

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by Owen Carroll » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:02 pm

Tom S wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:36 pm
Owen Carroll wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:20 pm
Jukie or tomorrow's player are the only people who can still become an octochamp before the finals.
Do not think it is on tomorrow again, is it?
Sorry. I meant Monday.

Tom S
Devotee
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by Tom S » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:09 pm

Plus, additionally, I thought the manner John departed in was far exemplary from most I have seen. Although this game was not Zarte-Philip standard game-wise, it probably was the best conduct I have seen in a prelim since Amy Benfield and Jan Pask, and therefore, put this game in my good books :)

Owen Carroll
Enthusiast
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 1:10 am

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by Owen Carroll » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:54 pm

Tom S wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:09 pm
Plus, additionally, I thought the manner John departed in was far exemplary from most I have seen. Although this game was not Zarte-Philip standard game-wise, it probably was the best conduct I have seen in a prelim since Amy Benfield and Jan Pask, and therefore, put this game in my good books :)
You're saying it was friendly banter right? Yeah I thought that myself

Tom S
Devotee
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by Tom S » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:05 pm

Owen Carroll wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:54 pm
Tom S wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:09 pm
Plus, additionally, I thought the manner John departed in was far exemplary from most I have seen. Although this game was not Zarte-Philip standard game-wise, it probably was the best conduct I have seen in a prelim since Amy Benfield and Jan Pask, and therefore, put this game in my good books :)
You're saying it was friendly banter right? Yeah I thought that myself
Correct! :)

Cathy Summerside
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:19 pm

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by Cathy Summerside » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:27 am

CLEANISH in R12

Elliott Mellor
Devotee
Posts: 520
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th November 2018 (Series 79, Prelim 111)

Post by Elliott Mellor » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:47 pm

A bit slow in watching so only just seen this. Just wanted to add that this was one of the most thrilling games I've watched in a while - great sportsmanship and a really back and forth game. Made it very exciting.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests