Spoilers for 9th August 2018

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Post Reply
Tom S
Devotee
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:38 pm

Spoilers for 9th August 2018

Post by Tom S » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:21 pm

Good luck to Steve today- a good player and hope he can go on to win a few.
Last edited by Tom S on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ray Wilding
Enthusiast
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: Spoilers for 9th August 2018

Post by Ray Wilding » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:27 pm

RONGEURS in R5.
Last edited by Ray Wilding on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tom S
Devotee
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: Spoilers for 9th August 2018G

Post by Tom S » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:30 pm

Can I edit the title? Was a little inconsiderate in checking. TOADIED as a R4 beater.

Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse
Posts: 8335
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Re: Spoilers for 9th August 2018G

Post by Gavin Chipper » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:31 pm

Tom S wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:21 pm
Good luck to Steve today- a good player and hope he can go on to win a few.
You mentioned him the other day. Where do you know him from? Is he on Apterous?

Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse
Posts: 8335
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Re: Spoilers for 9th August 2018G

Post by Gavin Chipper » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Tom S wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:30 pm
Can I edit the title? Was a little inconsiderate in checking. TOADIED as a R4 beater.
Edit the title in your opening post. Should work.

Tom S
Devotee
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: Spoilers for 9th August 2018G

Post by Tom S » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Gavin Chipper wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:31 pm
Tom S wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:21 pm
Good luck to Steve today- a good player and hope he can go on to win a few.
You mentioned him the other day. Where do you know him from? Is he on Apterous?
Yep

Tom S
Devotee
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: Spoilers for 9th August 2018G

Post by Tom S » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Gavin Chipper wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:37 pm
Tom S wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:30 pm
Can I edit the title? Was a little inconsiderate in checking. TOADIED as a R4 beater.
Edit the title in your opening post. Should work.
Ah thanks :)

Ryan Lam
Acolyte
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:10 am

Re: Spoilers for 9th August 2018

Post by Ryan Lam » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:56 pm

We had two days in a row where we had consecutive identical targets that were featured...based on those on the Daily Chat they have said we can expect these to appear again...it was quite some time before the Countdown Production Team realised what was going on...so if you know the pattern beforehand why not go scribble tomorrow's targets and after seeing the six numbers in each round start solving before the target flashes :P

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests