Spoilers for Tuesday, 6th March 2018

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Mark Kudlowski
Enthusiast

Spoilers for Tuesday, 6th March 2018

Post by Mark Kudlowski »

4th numbers alt: 9 x 6 x (9 - 5)
Ryan Lam
Enthusiast

Re: Spoilers for Tuesday, 6th March 2018

Post by Ryan Lam »

FUGLEMAN in R13...can't believe playing Team Fortress 2 taught me that...

Wow the score difference of 105...over a century is scary! That's something I have not seen perhaps sicne Stephen Read vs Alan Jefferson last year in May! Well done Zarte on SUPINATED...I only managed DISPUTE like Jonathan in that round.
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

2nd numbers alt.: (7 + 2) * 100 + 75 / (8 + 7)

MOHSINE to beat INSOLE/SOLEMN.

I believe Zarte is on track to make the third highest octotal of all time -- stunning stuff (though possibly less stunning to Jen).
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Phil H
Acolyte

Post by Phil H »

I wasn't 100% paying attention at the time but I didn't quite get why some people (presumably) think this journalistic 'trick' is worth paying today's challenger for.
Ian Fitzpatrick
Devotee

Post by Ian Fitzpatrick »

I agree, I rewound it after and tried to work out what he was getting at, I think he probably didn't explain it very well and possibly misused the word "spreadsheet". We'll never know!!
I thought I was good at Countdown until I joined this forum