Spoilers for Thursday 18th January 2018 (Series 78, Prelim 8)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Ray Wilding
Devotee

Spoilers for Thursday 18th January 2018 (Series 78, Prelim 8)

Post by Ray Wilding »

No beaters from me today...
Ryan Lam
Enthusiast

Re: Spoilers for Thursday 18th January 2018 (Series 78, Prelim 8)

Post by Ryan Lam »

MISFARED in Round 8 for me!
Elliott Mellor
Devotee

Post by Elliott Mellor »

Ryan Lam wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:56 pm MISFARED in Round 8 for me!
Yep, I got this too :)

Mary's certainly able to hold her own, her only let down is her massive conundrum fallibility - she's not solved any and it's not as if she's had difficult conundrums either. Still, I reckon she's probably capable of octoing, and would love to see her do so. It's nice to see someone outside of the stereotypical demographic doing well :)
Tom S
Kiloposter

Post by Tom S »

Elliott Mellor wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:05 pm
Ryan Lam wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:56 pm MISFARED in Round 8 for me!
Yep, I got this too :)

Mary's certainly able to hold her own, her only let down is her massive conundrum fallibility - she's not solved any and it's not as if she's had difficult conundrums either. Still, I reckon she's probably capable of octoing, and would love to see her do so. It's nice to see someone outside of the stereotypical demographic doing well :)
Yep, I like seeing our resident Miss Marple country bumpkin on the show. I would like to see a female octcohamp (or at least see her make the finals), though I think her letters (although generally competent), need working on a tad. The numbers are her strong point though I was surprised that she didn't get anyway near for the final numbers today....
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

A bit of bad editing at the conundrum as you could clearly see the microphone that the chap in the audience was given to answer for the conundrum, while he was clapping... :oops: :oops: