Spoilers for Thursday 16 November 2017 (Series 77, Prelim 97)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Spoilers for Thursday 16 November 2017 (Series 77, Prelim 97)

Post by Johnny Canuck »

ROUILLES as a beater in the SULKIER/KILLERS round.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
David Williams
Kiloposter

Re: Spoilers for Thursday 16 November 2017 (Series 77, Prelim 97)

Post by David Williams »

Always something unnerving about the Gyles and Susie sideshow. He invades her personal space and peers intensely, while she sits as far away from him as she can without actually falling off her chair. Not as bad as it used to be, when a younger Susie was clearly highly uncomfortable and there was some sexual innuendo from Gyles, but it's still a bit creepy.
Peter Mabey
Kiloposter

Post by Peter Mabey »

I guess that Susie was really relieved to find SLITTIER was valid, as there was an H there to give an alternative :!: :D :o
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Peter Mabey wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:29 pm I guess that Susie was really relieved to find SLITTIER was valid, as there was an H there to give an alternative :!: :D :o
Indeed -- THIRTIES as an equaller :P

EDIT: These spoilers are actually for yesterday, but there's no thread for today and I CBA to make one.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

David Williams wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:13 am Always something unnerving about the Gyles and Susie sideshow. He invades her personal space and peers intensely, while she sits as far away from him as she can without actually falling off her chair. Not as bad as it used to be, when a younger Susie was clearly highly uncomfortable and there was some sexual innuendo from Gyles, but it's still a bit creepy.
Totally this.