Spoilers for Thursday 14th September 2017 (Series 77, Prelim 52)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Spoilers for Thursday 14th September 2017 (Series 77, Prelim 52)

Post by Johnny Canuck »

2nd Numbers Alt., which is what I suspect Ben was originally going for: (100 + 2 * 3) * (4 + 5) + 2
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
James Laverty
Enthusiast

Re: Spoilers for Thursday 14th September 2017 (Series 77, Prelim 52)

Post by James Laverty »

12.40 start tomorrow?! Why can't they have just got rid of the god-awful Cheap Cheap Cheap and stuck Countdown when the F1 finishes?
Definitely not Jamie McNeill or Schrodinger's Cat....
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Is tomorrow's episode a new preliminary match, a new special, or a repeat? There's no preliminary listed in the Series 77 episode table for tomorrow.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Philip Wilson
Devotee

Post by Philip Wilson »

Where's the K gone again? Hasn't been out since Monday.