Spoilers for Friday 30th June 2017 (Series 76 GRAND FINAL)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Martin Hurst
Series 75 Champion

Spoilers for Friday 30th June 2017 (Series 76 GRAND FINAL)

Post by Martin Hurst »

(1) Stephen Read

Versus

(3) MOOOOOOOOSE! 8-)

Could be a cracker :)
samir pilica
Acolyte

Re: Spoilers for Friday 30th June 2017 (Series 76 GRAND FINAL)

Post by samir pilica »

Congratulations Stephen. Fantastic performances throughout. Commiserations to Moose. Surely one of the most likable contestants ever.
Neil A Collins

Post by Neil A Collins »

Felt sorry for Moose after an outstanding semi-final performance + series in general. Deserved win by Stephen though - congrats!

Alt 3rd numbers (if you're inclined to miss the simple solution!): (8 * 7) + 25 + 9 + 7 + 100 = 197
Elliott Mellor
Devotee

Post by Elliott Mellor »

Congratulations Stephen, a deserved winner :)

Felt a bit sorry for Moose though, he deserved to be a lot closer to Stephen by scoreline. Moose has been one of the greatest, if not the greatest natural letters spotter I've seen. It's a pity his numbers let him down, if they hadn't it would have been much closer. Still, he can be very proud of his performance and so can Stephen, you've both been excellent to watch :D
Dan Byrom
Acolyte

Post by Dan Byrom »

Is every series as good as this? I now wish I'd watched countdown way more in the past (anywhere I can watch previous series?) - this is the only series where I've watched the finals and I've absolutely loved it! Congratulations to Stephen, a fantastic champion, and a great run by Moose too - I'm looking forward to series 77!
Jojo Apollo
Devotee

Post by Jojo Apollo »

Finally got to see the final today on catch-up (telly was on the blink ). Many congrats Stephen on becoming series champ, brilliant performances throughout the series, played very calmly and methodically as well as being very modest. 8-) Well done to gentleman Moose on being runner-up too. :)

Another splendid series, well done to the Countdown team and all the contestants. :)