Spoilers for Monday 7 November 2016 (Series 75, Prelim 78)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Spoilers for Monday 7 November 2016 (Series 75, Prelim 78)

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Did you see that ludicrous display this afternoon?
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Re: Spoilers for Monday 7 November 2016 (Series 75, Prelim 78)

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Johnny Canuck wrote:Did you see that ludicrous display this afternoon?
Absolutely ludicrous! I thought it was quite funny that the champion kind of jobbed his way through six games, came back improved after what was presumably a recording break and lost anyway!
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Gavin Chipper wrote:
Johnny Canuck wrote:Did you see that ludicrous display this afternoon?
Absolutely ludicrous! I thought it was quite funny that the champion kind of jobbed his way through six games, came back improved after what was presumably a recording break and lost anyway!
I did think it was pretty amusing that his only decent (by an Apterous standard) score was his losing one.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Philip Wilson
Devotee

Post by Philip Wilson »

I was thinking Rick upped his game because he had better competition, like most snooker players seem to do. He may have just made sure he kept his concentration.
Amber could have taken the lead from the 638 round though, as she had 10-7 left to get her one away. Then it wouldn't have been such a steal at the end.