I'm Writing the Wikicaps!

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

I'm Writing the Wikicaps!

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Wiki recaps for both yesterday and today are incoming this evening. My proxy server was down until now. No one else needs to bother writing them.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Re: I'm Writing the Wikicaps!

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Good job, Johnny!
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Thanks! If that was sincere, that is.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Johnny Canuck wrote:Wiki recaps for both yesterday and today are incoming this evening. My proxy server was down until now. No one else needs to bother writing them.
I would've done, but I was out last night, so I still haven't even seen yesterday's show yet!!!
Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper »

Johnny Canuck wrote:Thanks! If that was sincere, that is.
Course it was!
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Aaaand no matter what proxy server I use and where the locations of the proxy servers are claimed to be... still "Failure. IP is not allowed to get the info.Included territories are: [gg, ie, je, gb, im].Excluded territories are: [].".

JR, if you've got the info for the past two shows, I think it's fair if you want to put it in the wiki now. Sorry.

I'll have today's on the wiki around 9pm... for real this time, as yesterday's was only due to my Windows 10 recording software stopping early.
Tim Down
Acolyte

Post by Tim Down »

The wiki page for Tuesday's show (9 August) has a small error in round 14: RR: 436 = 100 x 7 x 10 ÷ (7 + 1) should read RR: 875 = 100 x 7 x 10 ÷ (7 + 1)