Spoilers For Monday April 11th 2016

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Spoilers For Monday April 11th 2016

Post by James Robinson »

Back to a full week of Countdown this week. Oh joy!!! ;) :) :D

Tom Coward proved that he was no coward on Wednesday in defeating Hugo Newell to become the 4th different champion in as many days..., but will he last longer than his recent predecessors.....???

Alistair McGowan remains in DC until Thursday, before the Hairy Biker Dave Myers takes over on Friday.

Join Sean for the recap when we've all caught up. :P
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Re: Spoilers For Monday April 11th 2016

Post by Johnny Canuck »

I apologise in advance, guys, but 30 minutes of "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the domain name system (DNS) server isn't responding" means that today's CanuckWikiRecap is out the window. My Internet was so slow I couldn't even pop on here and tell you guys.

I only got to see Rounds 10-15, and will be posting them to my user page. Does anyone have a backup of the remaining rounds?
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Johnny Canuck wrote:I apologise in advance, guys, but 30 minutes of "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the domain name system (DNS) server isn't responding" means that today's CanuckWikiRecap is out the window. My Internet was so slow I couldn't even pop on here and tell you guys.

I only got to see Rounds 10-15, and will be posting them to my user page. Does anyone have a backup of the remaining rounds?
I will sort it out. Leave it to yours truly. ;) :) :D
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

James Robinson wrote:
Johnny Canuck wrote:I apologise in advance, guys, but 30 minutes of "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the domain name system (DNS) server isn't responding" means that today's CanuckWikiRecap is out the window. My Internet was so slow I couldn't even pop on here and tell you guys.

Perfect, thank you SO much. You may have just become my favourite person from Mirfield.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Johnny Canuck wrote:
James Robinson wrote:

Perfect, thank you SO much. You may have just become my favourite person from Mirfield.
I'll send my regards to Sir Patrick Stewart....... ;) :) :D
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Interesting that during this particular show, a discussion about apples arose in the audience, and when it took Graeme a bit of time to wonder what the conundrum was, I just mentioned our chat and it came to him!! :P
Tony Atkins
Fanatic

Post by Tony Atkins »

James Robinson wrote:Interesting that during this particular show, a discussion about apples arose in the audience, and when it took Graeme a bit of time to wonder what the conundrum was, I just mentioned our chat and it came to him!! :P
Golden!
CO-MSO every August
CO:Rea 20th April 2024
James S Roper
Acolyte

Post by James S Roper »

CATEMERAN in R5? Am I spelling it right?

Edit: No. Oops.