Spoliers for S22 P48 (repeated Thursday 15 October 2015)

Discuss anything that happened in recent games. This is the place to post any words you got that beat Dictionary Corner, or numbers games that evaded Rachel.

Moderator: James Robinson

szodiac
Enthusiast

Spoliers for S22 P48 (repeated Thursday 15 October 2015)

Post by szodiac »

Updating my library of pictures of Countdowners and discovered that Challenge have completely omitted this episode (Chris Waddington's sixth game v Jenny Edge) from the repeats.

I wonder?

[One day I'll have to give James a memory stick of all the photos I have of Countdown contestants so he can update the wiki apterous pages.]

Mauro
George Pryn
Acolyte

Re: Spoliers for S22 P48 (repeated Thursday 15 October 2015)

Post by George Pryn »

I have like 18,000 of random people in the street if that helps?
Philip Wilson
Devotee

Post by Philip Wilson »

Jenny Edge was shown in the audience at the end of the episode before though if that helps.
szodiac
Enthusiast

Post by szodiac »

Philip Wilson wrote:Jenny Edge was shown in the audience at the end of the episode before though if that helps.
Yes, I captured that screen shot. Although had originally thought they had to cut at least one episode as Series 22 finished with an odd number of episodes. Now James informed us, and confirmed via my TV magazine listing, the series will be cut short today (Friday) and only will see the first three quarter finals :shock:

So did Challenge buy all the episodes? Or will Challenge keep the missing ones for future screening?

Either way it was great to see the old episodes. Hope they get to repeat season 2 !!!

Mauro
Philip Wilson
Devotee

Post by Philip Wilson »

szodiac wrote: Now James informed us, and confirmed via my TV magazine listing, the series will be cut short today (Friday) and only will see the first three quarter finals :shock:

So did Challenge buy all the episodes? Or will Challenge keep the missing ones for future screening?

Either way it was great to see the old episodes. Hope they get to repeat season 2 !!!

Mauro
According to Challenge's Facebook page they will contact Channel 4 to try and get the remaining episodes.