Anyone want to buy a Teapot?

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Matthew Green
Devotee

Anyone want to buy a Teapot?

Post by Matthew Green »

I'm seriously considering sellign my Teapot. How disgusting a proposal is this? I'm moving abroad and can't really be arsed dragging it along with me.

Anyone want to buy it? Sudbury?
If I suddenly have a squirming baby on my lap it probably means that I should start paying it some attention and stop wasting my time messing around on a Countdown forum
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Re: Anyone want to buy a Teapot?

Post by Jon Corby »

I remember some bloke came on here to plug his Teapot e-Bay auction. I think it went for about £140 in the end.

Edit to add that if you really wanted to get rid of it, a charity auction would be a pretty cool thing to do.

Second edit to add here's the thread. £185 looks like the final price, but there is also the strong suggestion that somebody (Damo?) sabotaged it :D I'm sure nobody would sabotage a charity auction though.
Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

Post by Marc Meakin »

Matthew Green wrote:I'm seriously considering sellign my Teapot. How disgusting a proposal is this? I'm moving abroad and can't really be arsed dragging it along with me.

Where are you going....either off to Tripoli to fight for/against Khaddafi or your of to Japan for some hardcore for your garden
GR MSL GNDT MSS NGVWL SRND NNLYC NNCT
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Soph K
Devotee

Post by Soph K »

Matthew Green wrote:I'm seriously considering sellign my Teapot. How disgusting a proposal is this? I'm moving abroad and can't really be arsed dragging it along with me.

a TEAPOT? i hope its an antique or something...!
One Direction are my life. <3
"The reason for life is to find out who you are"
"It always seems impossible until it's done" :)
Love loads of celebs to be honest... Might marry Nicky Maccy :P
Martyn Simpson
Rookie

Post by Martyn Simpson »

Sudbury in Suffolk, Matthew? If so, my head office is there and I'd happily purchase, as my own Countdown teapot was cruelly denied by a certain forumite by the name of Ryan Taylor - despite him already acquiring one.
Matthew Green
Devotee

Post by Matthew Green »

Wow, this is like visiting my old school and finding out its been turned into a mental institute.
If I suddenly have a squirming baby on my lap it probably means that I should start paying it some attention and stop wasting my time messing around on a Countdown forum
Jon Corby
Moral Hero

Post by Jon Corby »

Matthew Green wrote:Wow, this is like visiting my old school and finding out its been turned into a mental institute.
I'd say it's more like visiting your old mental institute after you've been discharged.
Soph K
Devotee

Post by Soph K »

Soph K wrote:

a TEAPOT? i hope its an antique or something...!
OH is it your countdown teapot?...or not?
One Direction are my life. <3
"The reason for life is to find out who you are"
"It always seems impossible until it's done" :)
Love loads of celebs to be honest... Might marry Nicky Maccy :P