Welcome! - Post here first

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Ian Fitzpatrick
Enthusiast

Re: Welcome! - Post here first

Post by Ian Fitzpatrick » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:11 am

He's looking strong and settled.
I thought I was good at Countdown until I joined this forum

Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse

Post by Gavin Chipper » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:38 pm

Ian Fitzpatrick wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:11 am
He's looking strong and settled.
He's looking like Kirk Bevins.

Danny Woodhouse

Post by Danny Woodhouse » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:12 pm

I'm Danny Woodhouse from the East-End

ive been watching Countdown since about the age of 6 in 1986- so ive lived through the grey/yellow cards, Cathy Hytner, the 500th show, Countdown Masters, the red/white cards, the 1000th show - and who'd have thought 29 years later we would be at 7000 odd programmes.

William Bermudez

Post by William Bermudez » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:52 pm

I'm William Bermudez from the US!

I'm a 25 year old substitute teacher in Chicago and first found out about Countdown on the old WeDigTV site back in 2007. I play Apterous and regularly watch Countdown on All 4 with a VPN. I enjoy game shows of all types, having auditioned in the past for Jeopardy, Millionaire, and $100,000 Pyramid, and I also enjoy playing drums and watching classic movies.

Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:56 am

Hello all, hope the chat round here isn't too off-putting :)
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles

Tom S
Devotee

Post by Tom S » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:11 am

Welcome Danny and William :)

Jamie Smith

Re: Welcome! - Post here first An apology

Post by Jamie Smith » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:24 am

Hi Countdowners

My name is Ashton Hancock, and I signed up to this website in May 2019, and I want to issue an apology.

I come on this website and acted like an arse for no reason, I just did it as one of many immature things I have done in my life, can I just open up on something.

I am a 12 year old boy with autism and mental health issues and I wanted some attention, I think it is right to apologize at this stage for everything that I have done and I want it to be put behind us all, In late June Charlie banned me from C4Countdown and he did the right thing, but now may you delete all my posts and forget them and give me a fresh start now you know who I am better, I will be attending CoLin 2020 and I don’t want any mentions of my actions when I attend this event. I hope you all accept my apology please give your honest thoughts on this thread.

Ashton