Best ever contestants

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
User avatar
Phil Reynolds
Postmaster General
Posts: 3169
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Leamington Spa, UK
Contact:

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Phil Reynolds » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:21 pm

John Bosley wrote:I think Junaid and Charlie were brilliant today and showed the spirit of Countdown at its best. But they missed a 9 - XXXXXXXXX - it's in our dictionary anyway. (Actually my wife got it! :oops: )
Please don't post spoilers except in threads specifically intended for them.

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Today?

Mr. Bosley, did you watch a rerun?

User avatar
John Bosley
Enthusiast
Posts: 380
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:52 pm
Location: Huddersfield

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by John Bosley » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:10 am

Jason Larsen wrote:Today?

Mr. Bosley, did you watch a rerun?
You've lost me there, Jason - is there sarcasm lurking?

As for Phil - I went back and edited my spoiler (as I now know it is called) at about 4.25pm yesterday. I see today it did not edit and so I have done it again.

Dinos Sfyris
Fanatic
Posts: 2704
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Location: Sheffield

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Dinos Sfyris » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:37 am

You might want to edit the contestants names as well as the 9 letter word John. Remember some people haven't seen the first round of C of C yet and dont know who is playing in this quarter final! (presumably including Jason)

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:49 am

Junaid and Charlie played in Series 59's final, not last week, John.

Sean
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Sean » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Laurence Pearce
Gino Corr

Yes I'm serious. :o

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Yes, the wankers!

We know!

User avatar
Ian Dent
Devotee
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Ian Dent » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Steven Briers?

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Of course!

He was the Champion of Champions this year!

It's too bad we don't know if Wogan's Perfect Recall will get renewed!

Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse
Posts: 7648
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Gavin Chipper » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 pm

It may sound harsh, but the latest CofC doesn't change anything regarding greatest of all time for me. Craig Beevers didn't show and no-one Gallened it.

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:45 am

He declined the invitation and he has not been here in a very long time.

Feel free to ask him why, but I can't guarantee a response from him to any of you ever. You should just hope he has a lot of time on his hands.

Douglas Wilson
Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Douglas Wilson » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Richard Brittain was the best ever contestant bar none.

User avatar
Roxanne
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:35 pm
Location: Kent

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Roxanne » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:00 pm

my favourite ever contestant was the woman who kept getting distracted and not noticing when it was her turn, it was hilarious! bless her
Image

User avatar
Charlie Reams
Site Admin
Posts: 9362
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:33 pm
Location: Cambridge
Contact:

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Charlie Reams » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Roxanne wrote:my favourite ever contestant was the woman who kept getting distracted and not noticing when it was her turn, it was hilarious! bless her
Hazel Wheeler. Also proud owner of the record for lowest score. It's on YouTube somewhere.

User avatar
Phil Reynolds
Postmaster General
Posts: 3169
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Leamington Spa, UK
Contact:

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Phil Reynolds » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Charlie Reams wrote:
Roxanne wrote:my favourite ever contestant was the woman who kept getting distracted and not noticing when it was her turn, it was hilarious! bless her
Hazel Wheeler. Also proud owner of the record for lowest score. It's on YouTube somewhere.
Hmm, that's not the woman I immediately thought of when I read Roxanne's comment. There was a delightfully dotty older lady on some time last year who in several rounds appeared to be in a world of her own when spoken to by Des. Her best moment was when asked to pick the numbers for round 14, she looked completely bemused and said, "Me? But I picked them last time..."

Junaid Mubeen
Series 59 Champion
Posts: 574
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Junaid Mubeen » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Phil Reynolds wrote:
Charlie Reams wrote:
Roxanne wrote:my favourite ever contestant was the woman who kept getting distracted and not noticing when it was her turn, it was hilarious! bless her
Hazel Wheeler. Also proud owner of the record for lowest score. It's on YouTube somewhere.
Hmm, that's not the woman I immediately thought of when I read Roxanne's comment. There was a delightfully dotty older lady on some time last year who in several rounds appeared to be in a world of her own when spoken to by Des. Her best moment was when asked to pick the numbers for round 14, she looked completely bemused and said, "Me? But I picked them last time..."
Bev Jones? Now she was awesome TV!

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Bev Jones? Did she appear fairly recently, more specifically when Des O'Connor was host?

Dinos Sfyris
Fanatic
Posts: 2704
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Location: Sheffield

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Dinos Sfyris » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:34 am

Roxanne wrote:my favourite ever contestant was the woman who kept getting distracted and not noticing when it was her turn, it was hilarious! bless her
I believe you mean Connie Watson http://www.apterous.org/cdb/game.php?game=1438. One of my favourite old dears of all time. Despite not knowing where she was she gave CoCer Jonathan Coles a run for his money.

User avatar
Phil Reynolds
Postmaster General
Posts: 3169
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Leamington Spa, UK
Contact:

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Phil Reynolds » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:27 am

Dinos Sfyris wrote:
Roxanne wrote:my favourite ever contestant was the woman who kept getting distracted and not noticing when it was her turn, it was hilarious! bless her
I believe you mean Connie Watson http://www.apterous.org/cdb/game.php?game=1438. One of my favourite old dears of all time. Despite not knowing where she was she gave CoCer Jonathan Coles a run for his money.
YES! That's who I was thinking of. Thanks Dinos.

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:50 pm

I still felt bad for the lady anyway!

david dawson
Rookie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:31 pm
Location: Plymouth on Sea

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by david dawson » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:39 am

Kate Richardson.

User avatar
Jon Corby
Moral Hero
Posts: 7904
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:36 am

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jon Corby » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 am

david dawson wrote:Kate Richardson.
While 'theropods' was amazing, I don't think she can be called the 'best ever' in terms of ability. She is undoubtedly the most societally significant contestant of the modern era though; perhaps even on any TV show anywhere in the world ever.

david dawson
Rookie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:31 pm
Location: Plymouth on Sea

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by david dawson » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Kate Richardson.

User avatar
Ben Wilson
Legend
Posts: 3656
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:05 pm
Location: North Hykeham

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Ben Wilson » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:33 pm

david dawson wrote:Kate Richardson.
Stop it.

David Roe
Enthusiast
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:58 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by David Roe » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:03 pm

I'd just like to say that by posting here I can ensure that searching for my name on this site will bring up the "Best Ever Contestants" thread.

Signed,

David Roe.

david dawson
Rookie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:31 pm
Location: Plymouth on Sea

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by david dawson » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Kate Richardson
David Roe

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Is Kate Richardson coming back here?

Dinos Sfyris
Fanatic
Posts: 2704
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Location: Sheffield

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Dinos Sfyris » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Jason Larsen wrote:Is Kate Richardson coming back here?
Apparently she replied to this with a very reaffirming yes. But it got edited out. Bloody homophones!

Kathleen Batlle
Acolyte
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Kathleen Batlle » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Jason Larsen wrote:Is Kate Richardson coming back here?
I think someone has frightened her off which is a shame as she seemed quite a character and could have added a lot to the forum. Perhaps she's gone on holiday and will be back soon.

Kathleen Batlle
Acolyte
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Kathleen Batlle » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your message.

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm

You're welcome, Kathie!

Kate Richardson is a good lady!

User avatar
Adam Dexter
Enthusiast
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:41 pm
Location: Kidderminster

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Adam Dexter » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 pm

How about Kazra (?) who was on today 18/03/09? As I would have said a few years ago "Oi oi!"
ADAM DEXTER: MAXED DATER
We're off to button moon :)

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:48 pm

I haven't seen the episode just yet, but the things I've heard about Kazra...

User avatar
Jon Corby
Moral Hero
Posts: 7904
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:36 am

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jon Corby » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:05 am

Image

Image Image Image

User avatar
Ian Fitzpatrick
Enthusiast
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Wimborne, Dorset

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Ian Fitzpatrick » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 am

Jon Corby wrote:Image

What a shame she didn't do better, she seemed to be full of fun and a delight to look at.

Could have been a good catch for Kirk if she had hung around afterwards.
I thought I was good at Countdown until I joined this forum

User avatar
Charlie Reams
Site Admin
Posts: 9362
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:33 pm
Location: Cambridge
Contact:

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Charlie Reams » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:03 pm

She was also a bit of a twat.

David Williams
Devotee
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:57 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by David Williams » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:06 pm

Which bit?

User avatar
Jon Corby
Moral Hero
Posts: 7904
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:36 am

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jon Corby » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Charlie Reams wrote:She was also a bit of a twat.
Why?

User avatar
Martin Gardner
Kiloposter
Posts: 1492
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:57 pm
Location: Leeds, UK
Contact:

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Martin Gardner » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Charlie Reams wrote:She was also a bit of a twat.
A very nice twat though. Or at least I'd like to chance to find out.
If you cut a gandiseeg in half, do you get two gandiseegs or two halves of a gandiseeg?

User avatar
Jon O'Neill
Ginger Ninja
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:45 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jon O'Neill » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:07 pm

Martin Gardner wrote:
Charlie Reams wrote:She was also a bit of a twat.
A very nice twat though. Or at least I'd like to chance to find out.
You are banned from making jokes.

User avatar
D Eadie
Devotee
Posts: 829
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:24 am
Location: Mars Hotel

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by D Eadie » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Charlie Reams wrote:She was also a bit of a twat.
Better than being a complete cunt....... :mrgreen:

Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse
Posts: 7648
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Gavin Chipper » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Before this thread derails completely, I think it's quite interesting that everyone who has a possible claim on the greatest ever title has a "but" against their name. To pick a few:

Mark Nyman - He won the first CofC and then the CofCofC against CofC II winner Clive Freedman and then in a masters game beat CofC III winner Harvey Freeman. BUT - he failed to win his series, and also his octochamp total was fairly low.

Harvey Freeman - Won his series unbeaten, won the CofC and supreme championship. BUT - his performances in the supremes weren't actually that brilliant and arguably he was quite lucky to get through. Also lost masters game against Mark Nyman.

Nic Brown - Won his series and CofC unbeaten and retired completely unbeaten. BUT - he didn't take part in the supremes and his scores weren't as impressive as other players.

Scott Mearns - Won his series and CofC unbeaten. BUT - he came back to lose against previous CofC winner Natascha Kearsey in a special game.

Graham Nash - Won his series and CofC unbeaten, beating Julian Fell, Tom Hargreaves and Chris Wills on the way. BUT - apart from the game against Julian Fell, the individual performances and scores do not mark him out as great.

Julian Fell - Highest scoring individual series ever and already marked out as greatest ever by some before even competing in the CofC. BUT - lost to Graham Nash in the quarter finals of the CofC.

Paul Gallen - Won what was probably the highest standard CofC ever with brilliant individual performances. BUT - wasn't as impressive in his series and lost in the final to Mark Tournoff.

Craig Beevers - Arguably the best individual series win ever. Lower scoring than Julian Fell's but the available max wasn't as high. BUT - didn't take part in the CofC.

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:14 pm

What makes you think this thread is going to derail completely, Gavin?

We're staying on topic!

Jimmy Gough
Devotee
Posts: 876
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 4:08 pm
Location: Eastbourne

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jimmy Gough » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Gavin Chipper wrote:Before this thread derails completely, I think it's quite interesting that everyone who has a possible claim on the greatest ever title has a "but" against their name. To pick a few:

Mark Nyman - He won the first CofC and then the CofCofC against CofC II winner Clive Freedman and then in a masters game beat CofC III winner Harvey Freeman. BUT - he failed to win his series, and also his octochamp total was fairly low.

Harvey Freeman - Won his series unbeaten, won the CofC and supreme championship. BUT - his performances in the supremes weren't actually that brilliant and arguably he was quite lucky to get through. Also lost masters game against Mark Nyman.

Nic Brown - Won his series and CofC unbeaten and retired completely unbeaten. BUT - he didn't take part in the supremes and his scores weren't as impressive as other players.

Scott Mearns - Won his series and CofC unbeaten. BUT - he came back to lose against previous CofC winner Natascha Kearsey in a special game.

Graham Nash - Won his series and CofC unbeaten, beating Julian Fell, Tom Hargreaves and Chris Wills on the way. BUT - apart from the game against Julian Fell, the individual performances and scores do not mark him out as great.

Julian Fell - Highest scoring individual series ever and already marked out as greatest ever by some before even competing in the CofC. BUT - lost to Graham Nash in the quarter finals of the CofC.

Paul Gallen - Won what was probably the highest standard CofC ever with brilliant individual performances. BUT - wasn't as impressive in his series and lost in the final to Mark Tournoff.

Craig Beevers - Arguably the best individual series win ever. Lower scoring than Julian Fell's but the available max wasn't as high. BUT - didn't take part in the CofC.
Kirk.

Dinos Sfyris
Fanatic
Posts: 2704
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Location: Sheffield

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Dinos Sfyris » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Jimmy Gough wrote:
Gavin Chipper wrote:Before this thread derails completely, I think it's quite interesting that everyone who has a possible claim on the greatest ever title has a "but" against their name. To pick a few:

Mark Nyman - He won the first CofC and then the CofCofC against CofC II winner Clive Freedman and then in a masters game beat CofC III winner Harvey Freeman. BUT - he failed to win his series, and also his octochamp total was fairly low.

Harvey Freeman - Won his series unbeaten, won the CofC and supreme championship. BUT - his performances in the supremes weren't actually that brilliant and arguably he was quite lucky to get through. Also lost masters game against Mark Nyman.

Nic Brown - Won his series and CofC unbeaten and retired completely unbeaten. BUT - he didn't take part in the supremes and his scores weren't as impressive as other players.

Scott Mearns - Won his series and CofC unbeaten. BUT - he came back to lose against previous CofC winner Natascha Kearsey in a special game.

Graham Nash - Won his series and CofC unbeaten, beating Julian Fell, Tom Hargreaves and Chris Wills on the way. BUT - apart from the game against Julian Fell, the individual performances and scores do not mark him out as great.

Julian Fell - Highest scoring individual series ever and already marked out as greatest ever by some before even competing in the CofC. BUT - lost to Graham Nash in the quarter finals of the CofC.

Paul Gallen - Won what was probably the highest standard CofC ever with brilliant individual performances. BUT - wasn't as impressive in his series and lost in the final to Mark Tournoff.

Craig Beevers - Arguably the best individual series win ever. Lower scoring than Julian Fell's but the available max wasn't as high. BUT - didn't take part in the CofC.
Kirk.
...BUT TURROTING :P

User avatar
Kai Laddiman
Fanatic
Posts: 2314
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:37 pm
Location: My bedroom

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Kai Laddiman » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Any negatives for Hansford though?
16/10/2007 - Episode 4460
Dinos Sfyris 76 - 78 Dorian Lidell
Proof that even idiots can get well and truly mainwheeled.

Dinos Sfyris
Fanatic
Posts: 2704
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Location: Sheffield

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Dinos Sfyris » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Kai Laddiman wrote:Any negatives for Hansford though?
Hmmm... cant think of any

User avatar
Kirk Bevins
God
Posts: 4923
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: York, UK

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Kirk Bevins » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:11 pm

Dinos Sfyris wrote: ...BUT TURROTING :P
I think ENSCONDED would be a better example of my recent form.

Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse
Posts: 7648
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Gavin Chipper » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Jimmy Gough wrote:Kirk.
I thought I'd leave him because he's a "live" player but I suppose one could always say "BUT he was lucky to get a second chance after losing to Richard Pay". But if he does follow this form through he'll certainly be a contender.

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Thank you, Jimmy!

Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse
Posts: 7648
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Gavin Chipper » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Jason Larsen wrote:What makes you think this thread is going to derail completely, Gavin?

We're staying on topic!
You're kidding, Jason!

User avatar
Jason Larsen
Postmaster General
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Jason Larsen » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:07 pm

No, I'm not kidding!

Douglas Wilson
Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Douglas Wilson » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Richard Brittain is the best since I've been watching, second place would be a toss up between Gallen, Beevers, Travers, Bevins and Wainwright.

User avatar
Charlie Reams
Site Admin
Posts: 9362
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:33 pm
Location: Cambridge
Contact:

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Charlie Reams » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:31 am

David O'Donnell wrote:
Gevin-Gavin wrote:What you need is big money involved to bring them all back. And have an annual league of top players with the winner taking the £1,000,000 prize.
Would that finally be enough to tempt you into putting your ass on the line and having a crack?
I think his ass already has a crack.

(This was worth waiting two months for, right?)

User avatar
Kirk Bevins
God
Posts: 4923
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: York, UK

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Kirk Bevins » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Douglas Wilson wrote:Richard Brittain is the best since I've been watching, second place would be a toss up between Gallen, Beevers, Travers, Bevins and Wainwright.
Haha. :lol:

Douglas Wilson
Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Douglas Wilson » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Kirk Bevins wrote:
Douglas Wilson wrote:Richard Brittain is the best since I've been watching, second place would be a toss up between Gallen, Beevers, Travers, Bevins and Wainwright.
Haha. :lol:
That wasn't a joke Kirk.

Gavin Chipper
Post-apocalypse
Posts: 7648
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Gavin Chipper » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Charlie Reams wrote:
David O'Donnell wrote:
Gevin-Gavin wrote:What you need is big money involved to bring them all back. And have an annual league of top players with the winner taking the £1,000,000 prize.
Would that finally be enough to tempt you into putting your ass on the line and having a crack?
I think his ass already has a crack.

(This was worth waiting two months for, right?)
No. (This was worth waiting two months for, right?)

nigelbrown
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by nigelbrown » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 pm

I thought Charlie Reams was good at first, then decided he was a cunt. Ho hum.

User avatar
Matt Morrison
Post-apocalypse
Posts: 7160
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:27 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Matt Morrison » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:43 pm

nigelbrown wrote:I thought Charlie Reams was good at first, then decided he was a cunt. Ho hum.
A 66% cunt rating for your first three forum posts. Someone knows how to make himself popular!

User avatar
Ian Volante
Postmaster General
Posts: 3210
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: Best ever contestants

Post by Ian Volante » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 pm

nigelbrown wrote:I thought Charlie Reams was good at first, then decided he was a cunt. Ho hum.
With that sort of wit it's a shame we don't see more of you here!
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest