New Monthly Countdown Radio Show

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Mark Mills
Rookie

New Monthly Countdown Radio Show

Post by Mark Mills »

Starting on Saturday 25th June at 10pm for one hour is a new monthly Countdown talk and music show, aired on Golden Grooves radio and hosted by Mark Mills, The show will have guest from the world of Countdown and general quiz fans.. our first show in June are pleased to announce James Robinson and Jennifer Steadman as our first ever studio guest. so join us every Month the last Saturday of each month for your music and chat. If you want a shoutout or music request then let me know... Fancy being a future guest on the Radio then again contact me. Tune in details are on the flyer..... If you want to add me on Skype to call in or be a future guest add me on Skype at markmills333 [imgImage[/img]
Last edited by Mark Mills on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Married to Tracey Mills but please don't be put off. :D
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Re: New Monthly Countdown Radio Show

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Another great piece of news! Will there be any opportunity to actually play a few rounds of Countdown on this show or is it only for discussion of Countdown?
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Tracey Anne Mills
Devotee
Location: The Series 72 Runner Up, The Crazy Cat Lady that lives my with two cats Freddie and Callie

Post by Tracey Anne Mills »

As far as I know this is only a discussion, we will have teasers as part of the show, Mark will confirm that we will be playing rounds of countdown in the future. I hope it is a great success and a very enjoyable show.
Tracey 'Old Enough To Be My Mum' Mills aka Crazy Cat Lady and Cat Lover
Mark Mills
Rookie

Post by Mark Mills »

Johnny Canuck wrote:Another great piece of news! Will there be any opportunity to actually play a few rounds of Countdown on this show or is it only for discussion of Countdown?
Hi Johnny, A few Conumdrums and numbers for fun for sure, but a good discussion etc etc but open to ideas for future shows, if you use Skype then how about guesting on a future show.
Mark Mills
Rookie

Post by Mark Mills »

Confirmed one of two guest for July show is Zarte Siempre who will also be talking about Co-MK and August gues will be Edward Byrne. Fancy being a guest let me know.. looking for fun chat and music.
Mark Mills
Rookie

Post by Mark Mills »

Must have Skype to guest on show thats it... Johnny Canuck how about July guest for yourself...
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

I'll consider being a guest for either July or August. Is it planned for the show to typically be on the last Saturday of the month at 10pm?
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Mark Mills
Rookie

Post by Mark Mills »

Johnny Canuck wrote:I'll consider being a guest for either July or August. Is it planned for the show to typically be on the last Saturday of the month at 10pm?
Yes at present just last Saturday of the month a 1 hour show, show it get popular it can always change.. I will put you down for one of the months at a later date but can also ask you at last minute to guest in case of a pull out. be good to have you on Johnny.
I have you as a guest later in year with Kirk Bevins, but you also on stand-by for July show if one of the guest pulls out later.
Mark Mills
Rookie

Post by Mark Mills »

Next Saturday 25th June.. don't forget to tune in everyone.
[urlImage][/url]
Mark Mills
Rookie

Post by Mark Mills »

Well the day is here, join in the Radio fun on Golden Grooves, discussing all things Countdown including this weeks series Final and Focal etc etc.. come on in and tune in.