Co-Radio Countdown on Radio

All discussion relevant to Countdown that is not too spoilerific. New members: come here first to introduce yourself. We don't bite, or at least rarely.
Mark Mills
Rookie

Co-Radio Countdown on Radio

Post by Mark Mills »

Ok, I have asked quite a few of you over the last few months about a Co-Event on the Radio, I have got the clearance for this now and the date for this event will be Sunday 7th August 2016 starting at 1pm, also this event will be free entry too, our station is called Golden Grooves Radio and I will give you more details soon, a quick how it will work is.. our station has a chat room and you will all come into there, I will be playing music inbetween so will also be playing music chosen by you. If you have Skype you can also come live on air too. As I said this is a very short explaination more to follow.. If you want to enter then please contact me Mark mills or let me know on this thread. It will be a great way for people who cannot make Co-Events too and you can play from the comfort of your own home. Please let me know your thoughts and show your support. http://www.golden-grooves-radio.net/

Entries So Far....

Tracey Mills
Robin McKay
Johnny Canuck
Ian Volante
James Robinson
Thomas Carey
Edward Byrne
Last edited by Mark Mills on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Married to Tracey Mills but please don't be put off. :D
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Re: Co-Radio Countdown on Radio

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Yes. Very yes. I'm in like Flynn.
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

What format will this Co-event be in, exactly? COLIN, CoBris or something else? Has this been determined yet? Great news regardless!
I'm not dead yet. In a rut right now because of stress from work. I'll be back later in S89. I also plan to bring back the Mastergram - if I can find a way to run a timer or clock through pure MediaWiki without having to upload to Vimeo every time.
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Sounds like fun - in if I'm around.
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

I'd like to be involved too, sounds great. ;) :) :D
Mark Mills
Rookie

Post by Mark Mills »

Not decided on a format yet for the competition will decide and post very soon, feel free to post a song you like and want played or a request to someone... please note I will not play any music sang by a Countdown fan... Mr Carey... ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Married to Tracey Mills but please don't be put off. :D
Johnny Canuck
Kiloposter

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Mark Mills wrote:please note I will not play any music sang by a Countdown fan...
Oh, dang. No Queen, then.
Thomas Carey
Kiloposter

Post by Thomas Carey »

Mark Mills wrote:Not decided on a format yet for the competition will decide and post very soon, feel free to post a song you like and want played or a request to someone... please note I will not play any music sang by a Countdown fan... Mr Carey... ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D
In btw
cheers maus
Edward Byrne
Rookie

Post by Edward Byrne »

in for the co event