Two Tribes

For all TV game shows, past, present and future, apart from the main event.

Moderators: JackHurst, Lesley Hines

Mark James
Kiloposter

Two Tribes

Post by Mark James »

Wasn't sure if anyone else mentioned this show. I liked it. The whole splitting people in to the tribes was kind of inconsequential (although it does create a bit of conversation between anyone who might be watching. I know I would prefeer starters to puddings (incidentally I hate that British people call dessert pudding, pudding is a specififc dish on its own, usually served at Christmas. I'll never understand how it became a generic term for dessert)) but I felt they fit a decent amount of questions in the half hour and obviously Ricahard has enough charisma to carry it all. My favourite epsiodes where when the final round featured two really good contestants and Richard actually took time out to tell them how good they were both getting on and give them a bit of a breather. Anyone applying?
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Re: Two Tribes

Post by James Robinson »

I actually regretted not applying for this series, so I'd certainly go for it. ;) :) :D
Ian Fitzpatrick
Devotee

Re: Two Tribes

Post by Ian Fitzpatrick »

One time regular on here DInos (Syfiros??) was on Two Tribes last night and unlucky to get beaten to the final where I am sure he would have won the £6000. Even my wife recognised him.
I thought I was good at Countdown until I joined this forum