Channel 4 have done theirs so here is a very substandard one that doesn't have a huge budget to waste on people like Cee Lo Green and Lee Evans to read questions.
In the folder that you download there is:
- - the actual powerpoint quiz
- an answer sheet (probably won't need)
- all the music files
Instructions for if you want audio
For EVERY SINGLE sound clip do the following:
1) Insert>Sound>From File (then add the one you need)
2) Once it's added it will ask to play automatically (yes you want it to play automatically)
3) Click on the little speaker icon that appears and go to the options of it.
4) In the options there should be a "Hide during show" option. Click that.
5) Also in Options, there should be an option to "Play sound across slides". Click that.
6) Click the custom animation tab and it should bring up a toolbar down the right hand side?
7) On this toolbar MAKE SURE that the animation bit for the music file is put to the top of the running order (so that means the music will start first above everything else)
This is where each music file should be inserted:
1) Title Page (Slide 1)
2) January (Slide 2)
3) February (Slide 6)
4) Bi-winning (Slide 9)
5) March (Slide 10)
6) April (Slide 14)
7) May (Slide 18)
8) Boris Johnson (Slide 22)
9) June (Slide 23)
10) July (Slide 26)
11) August (Slide 34)
12) September (Slide 38)
13) Acquitted (Slide 42)
14) October (Slide 43)
15) November (Slide 46)
16) December (Slide 50)
And finally 17) Magic by Pilot on Slide 55 and set it to loop.
Download it all here. Once you click past the title page (Slide 1) it will all run on its own timings so you won't have to click anything. And if you put the music in you'll find that matches up with all the timings too. Hope it sort of works.