Here are the questions to my latest quiz effort . A reminder to all participants that the search facility has been disabled for the duration of this quiz therefore any attempts of cheating are practically non-existant (I think!) . The closing date for entrants is WEDNESDAY.
Again, no cheating by copying people's answers as this quiz is just a bit of fun.
Enjoy and good luck everyone
1. My hobbies include the Internet, darts, mass murder, maths and rape. (Guess which 2 I'm joking about). I never thought'd I'd see the day... Although it's a shame that Stitcher's made his last post.
2. ...managing to match him on the words only to make a complete arse of the numbers. I also lost in the semis of the last CofC, this time being pipped by Mark Tournoff thanks to his brilliance on the conundrum and my rubbishness at the same.
3. Stewart won the admiration and respect of everyone in the studio on 30 November for his exemplary sportsmanship and generosity despite what must have seemed a disappointing result.
4. I'm one of the other Associate Producers on the programme and thought I'd register to keep and eye on Damian and Kate!
5. Joseph Bolas, come on down! You're the next contestant on "Countdown Posting is Right!"
6. Barnsley for a few days earlier this year. Only really follow international football in which case, England and Greece. This year just Greece.
7. How poor is my memory I'd forgotten all about this thread. The game shall be known as 'Countdown Unlimited'.
8. I'm not a fan of anything I don't understand. But I'm Roman Catholic if that helps
9. So how much was DOD paid to make it that exciting? Seriously, that was quite awesome
10. She flashed me her "Dent"...So up it I went...I'm lucky she's not all that choosy
11. I tend to find people say that when they haven't won. Congratulations David.
12. I wasn't clear on some of the points and need to see them illustrated by a model pretending to be a buxom housewife.
13. I think I might just swallow the ball and end it all.
14. Both I and Jonathan Coles had 647 points after 7 games, on our eighth game we both got 99 and in the quarter-final we both got 101 meaning that through 9 games we have exactly the same points total
15. He's probably avoiding your annoying calls. Oh and please don't reply with something inane, like takes one to know one.
16. ...you actually rearrange your diary to fit around the series finals ...you are on the countdown forum at 11.50 on a summers friday night.
17. Yawn. Jeffrey Hansford is the best ever. Settled.
18. I am glad someone has finally had the courage to say it: "Travers is well shit."
19. D'oh Jason! Surprised no-one else has said anything, since I know how touchy people are about spoilers for future games on here... never mind, we'll let you off
20. It is one of the most anticipated games this year and I am looking to see if anyone else here is getting it so I may be able to challenge them to a brawl
21. I would love to boink Carol Vorderman, I just don't think I can afford her, man.
22. Looking forward to the next one now, but regrettably will probably not be able to take part as I'll be back in France once again when you're expecting to present it.
23. Thanks for the suggestion mate, but I'm happy to report someone else is running the quiz now as she's already got plenty of material drafted.
24. Thank you for remembering, Jason! I will go back to my normal 6 and 7s again now.
I hope you enjoyed the quiz . Post your listed answers in this thread below25. I must say, I am growing more fond of Alastair Stewart with every appearance. Supplies some interesting anecdotes, appears to be richly knowledgable about various things and shows a genuine interest in the game.