Game: Countdown Blind Date

Cerebral distractions of every kind, mostly but not exclusively Countdown-related.

Moderator: Michael Wallace

Michael Wallace
Racoonteur

Game: Countdown Blind Date

Post by Michael Wallace »

Inspired by the Internet dating thread, I was thinking about what a Countdowner could put in a lonely hearts ad, which naturally leads to the idea of a Countdown Blind Date game.

The format is simple, you answer the question previously asked, and then ask your own question, all in the style of Blind Date, and keeping a Countdown theme flowing. For instance, you might say "Which Countdown presenter are you most like?", and an answer could be "I'm like Susie - just say the word and I'm on it right away, and I know how to handle my 'pencam'".

Edit: Just to make things easier, the question doesn't have to be Countdown related, just the answer, or just a general Countdowny feel.

So, to get us going:

If you had to set me a conundrum, what would it be?
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Re: Game: Countdown Blind Date

Post by Charlie Reams »

I'd set UNSAILING, Michael, because I'm always being tongue-in-cheek ;) ;) ;)

If you could be any vegetable, which one would you be?
Michael Wallace
Racoonteur

Post by Michael Wallace »

Charlie Reams wrote:I'd set UNSAILING, Michael, because I'm always being tongue-in-cheek ;) ;) ;)

If you could be any vegetable, which one would you be?
I'd be a LEGUME, because (if you write it vertically) it means I get my LEG over U and ME.

Pretend I'm Susie, and I've defined a word incorrectly - what would you do to me?

(edited to make the question slightly less rubbish)
John Gillies
Acolyte

Post by John Gillies »

Michael Wallace wrote: I'd be a LEGUME, because (if you write it vertically) it means I get my LEG over U and ME.

Pretend I'm Susie, and I've defined a word incorrectly - what would you do to me?

(edited to make the question slightly less rubbish)
I'd say, "Susie, you need to put your pencam up a bit more. Aaaah baby, that hurts so good!"

How would you help me cope with the interminable shame of having a son who pronounced opaque as 'o-pack' on national television?
Matt Bayfield
Devotee

Post by Matt Bayfield »

John Gillies wrote:How would you help me cope with the interminable shame of having a son who pronounced opaque as 'o-pack' on national television?
I've looked as hard as I can, John, but I just can't see a way through this.

I love fireworks(Note 1). How would you make sure that our date went off with a bang?

(Note 1): Ever since Kirk and Dinos declared it as a max at the 2010 Co:Lei summer special.
Eoin Monaghan
Kiloposter

Post by Eoin Monaghan »

Matt Bayfield wrote:
John Gillies wrote:How would you help me cope with the interminable shame of having a son who pronounced opaque as 'o-pack' on national television?
I've looked as hard as I can, John, but I just can't see a way through this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: