A Cry for Help (puzzles wanted!)

Cerebral distractions of every kind, mostly but not exclusively Countdown-related.

Moderator: Michael Wallace

Matty Artell
Rookie

A Cry for Help (puzzles wanted!)

Post by Matty Artell »

Hey guys! We're planning a puzzle booklet for Countdown in Manchester 2017. There's a few cool countdown-related ideas we have, but writing puzzles isn't really my forte and there's some space to fill. If anyone has any ideas for puzzles which you feel may fit (there's not really any restrictions on type! They certainly don't need to be countdown-related, even tangentially, so feel free to be creative) we'd really love to s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶n̶i̶t̶ gratefully share them with the CoManche players! If you're interested, feel free to send a message. (If you have me on facebook, that would be ideal as I don't check C4C very often, but otherwise I'll get back to you within a few days). Anyone who contributes will of course receive full credit (and nothing else, except gratitude!).

(Notes; we need them a few days in advance of the event (which is on the 11th of March). Also, if there's unprecedented interest in contributing, we might not be able to use them all. I'm sure anyone who frequents this forum and would be interested wouldn't consider it a waste to have written a cool and interesting puzzle, though!)
Marc Meakin
Post-apocalypse

Re: A Cry for Help (puzzles wanted!)

Post by Marc Meakin »

You could have some conundrums based on series champs names although I am not sure how many have 9 letters in their names
GR MSL GNDT MSS NGVWL SRND NNLYC NNCT