I want to get it on with all of you, oh yeah baby

Official forum of apterous.org, the website which allows you to play against other people over the Internet.
JimBentley
Fanatic

I want to get it on with all of you, oh yeah baby

Post by JimBentley »

First of all, thanks to Charlie for adding all the new stats. I didn't think it possible, but there's now more stats and more detailed stats than even a intensely nerdulous statto like me could want. Amazing!

My favourite page at the moment is the promiscuity league. I've tried to be more promiscuous lately, but it pains me that I'm still only the tenth sluttiest player on apterous. It's my dream one day to become as promiscuous as Charlie, but I fear this is an impossible dream, as you only have to look at his avatar to see that he's begging for it, the dirty whore.

Anyway, if we've not played before, please feel free to challenge me anytime. Together we can help my insane dream come true!
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Re: I want to get it on with all of you, oh yeah baby

Post by Ian Volante »

It's the only thing I'm good at too - I intend to stay above you!
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
JimBentley
Fanatic

Post by JimBentley »

Oh lordy, this just gets better and better. With these stats, you are really spoiling us, Ambassador. I'm tempted to send you some more money!
Dinos Sfyris
Series 80 Champion

Post by Dinos Sfyris »

JimBentley wrote:Oh lordy, this just gets better and better. With these stats, you are really spoiling us, Ambassador. I'm tempted to send you some more money!
With the pound the way it is you might as well just send it him in cheese. Srsly! I just got my Euros for Tenerife and 300 euros cost £302!!!! :o :o :o
Ben Wilson
Legend

Post by Ben Wilson »