December's Daily Duel - Epilogue

Official forum of apterous.org, the website which allows you to play against other people over the Internet.
Kai Laddiman
Fanatic

December's Daily Duel - Epilogue

Post by Kai Laddiman »

Congratulations Kirk, a great win this month! :D

It was great fun, but I was gutted that I missed some easy spots (eg. 31st missing 100+75+50+25+10+4). It was a great month nevertheless.
16/10/2007 - Episode 4460
Dinos Sfyris 76 - 78 Dorian Lidell
Proof that even idiots can get well and truly mainwheeled.
Kirk Bevins
God

Re: December's Daily Duel - Epilogue

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Kai Laddiman wrote:Congratulations Kirk, a great win this month! :D

It was great fun, but I was gutted that I missed some easy spots (eg. 31st missing 100+75+50+25+10+4). It was a great month nevertheless.
Thanks very much, Kai. It's going well atm for me - I just need to keep up the practice and keep up the memorisation. It's hard work sometimes but it's worth it if I can beat the top players regularly.
Joseph Bolas
Fanatic

Post by Joseph Bolas »

Kirk Bevins wrote:

Thanks very much, Kai. It's going well atm for me - I just need to keep up the practice and keep up the memorisation. It's hard work sometimes but it's worth it if I can beat the top players regularly.
Congratulations on winning the monthly duel Kirk :)

It's a pity you can't put your practice to the real test and get a second chance at becoming a series champion.
Jimmy Gough
Devotee

Post by Jimmy Gough »

Joseph Bolas wrote:
Kirk Bevins wrote:

Congratulations on winning the monthly duel Kirk :)

It's a pity you can't put your practice to the real test and get a second chance at becoming a series champion.
I agree, if anybody should be given a second chance it should be you.
Jon O'Neill
Ginger Ninja

Post by Jon O'Neill »

Seconded.
Dan Vanniasingham
Enthusiast

Post by Dan Vanniasingham »

Well done to Kirk indeed, untouchable for the second month running. I think CoC and holiday times in general affected the chasing pack, but a January hat-trick looks a good bet.*

* Unless Corby comes out of retirement, or Paul loses his fear of numbers games. Or I succeed in sabotaging Kirk's internet access. :twisted: