Breakdown By Format

Official forum of apterous.org, the website which allows you to play against other people over the Internet.
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Breakdown By Format

Post by Ian Volante »

It might be due to tiredness, but I can't work out what the S and M stand for in the "Breakdown by format" section of the profile. Can someone please inform me?
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Re: Breakdown By Format

Post by Ian Volante »

'Sokay, I've got it now.

And so to bed.
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
JimBentley
Fanatic

Post by JimBentley »

These new features (breakdown by format and head to head) are stat-tastic, cheers Charlie! Amazing work!
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

:)
Paul Howe
Kiloposter

Post by Paul Howe »

jimbentley wrote:These new features (breakdown by format and head to head) are stat-tastic, cheers Charlie! Amazing work!
Agreed, they're brilliant. The scores from the very distant past where no round details are available don't seem to be included in the averages (cf the stat comparison for me vs Kirk)
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Reams »

Paul Howe wrote:The scores from the very distant past where no round details are available don't seem to be included in the averages (cf the stat comparison for me vs Kirk)
Yeah, those are borked. I'm working on it.
Kirk Bevins
God

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Yup, I also have to thank Charlie for this feature - It's been great fun comparing head-to-heads. Nice one mate.
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

Yes, it is indeed good :)
Simon Myers
Enthusiast

Post by Simon Myers »

I'm with the other guys, the stats are great (I especially like the maxes - perhaps expressing them as a percentage too could be a feature?).

One or two "nice-to-have"s would be to get back the old links to the games where a user hit their max score, and perhaps a summary of "last 15 games" or something where you can see if you're improving/on good form.
Jimmy Gough
Devotee

Post by Jimmy Gough »

I'd also like to say how good I think it is. Especially looking at head to heads between the best players - some of the words they come up with are just incredible.